kenluvscars is a scamming thief

Old 07-25-2016, 12:34 PM
hotrods-r-us
SHOW GUEST

Default kenluvscars is a scamming thief

this goes out to my ALL fellow racingjunk members.user name kenluvscars name Kenny dorsa stay away from this guy he is a crook a thief con artist and a scum bag loser.he will rip you off please stay away form this a$$hole.he looks for someone to scam please beware and stay away from from this loser he will rip you off.DO NOT MAKE A DEAL WITH THIS LOSER YOU WILL BE SORRY.AGAIN USER NAME kenluvscars NAME KENNY DORSA HE IS SCUM. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS GUY AND NOT DEAL WITH HIM KENLUVSCARS..
Old 07-25-2016, 01:58 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Can somebody get this guy a pacifier! All we hear is a bunch of whining. If you can't explain your beef on how kenluvscars scammed you, then quit posting the same thing over and over again!
Like RTP said, we've all made trades on this site, some good and some bad. As far as we can make out is that kenluvscars made a good one, and you seem to have made the bad!
Old 08-04-2016, 12:32 AM
hotrods-r-us
SHOW GUEST

Default Liar

I traded with him.my trade was a 40,000.00 show winning 1932 deuce coupe with a hemi.he traded me a 33 ford coupe 5 window that wasn't even road worthy,he lied about everthing about the car it was nothing mlike he described nothing.i still don't have it on the road yet.again he lied about everything.he gained my friendship and gained my trust and ripped me off.kenluvscars hes a a liar thief and a crook.after I posted this several guy guys contacted me that he had ripped off also.if I were you I would stay away from this guy.i hope this helps.oh yeah bother somebody else loser it didn't happen to you and your not just talking a couple of buck...

Last edited by hotrods-r-us; 09-16-2023 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Not true
Old 08-04-2016, 04:51 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by Streetrodguy View Post
I traded with him.my trade was a 40,000.00 show winning 1932 deuce coupe with a hemi.he traded me a 33 ford coupe 5 window that wasn't even road worthy,he lied about everthing about the car it was nothing mlike he described nothing.i still don't have it on the road yet.again he lied about everything.he gained my friendship and gained my trust and ripped me off.kenluvscars hes a a liar thief and a crook.after I posted this several guy guys contacted me that he had ripped off also.if I were you I would stay away from this guy.i hope this helps.oh yeah "bother somebody else loser" it didn't happen to you and your not just talking a couple of buck...
Oh, so now I'm also a loser! What's next.. a crook, thief, scumbag, rip off, a$$hole, liar??
You think you're the first guy that has ever made a bad deal? Well you're not! Yes, it has happened to me. More than once. And a lot of others. You learn from your mistakes and you move on. If you're going to play in the streetrod business, you will encounter deals that are not always in your favor. Somebody ALWAYS comes out on top.
Telling us over and over and over (12 times now) again about how kenluvscars ripped you off isn't going to make your bad deal any better.
Yes the forum is for letting others know about problems that we have with deals that have gone bad, but if you'll notice, you post your thread once, or maybe even twice, and then let others reply. You don't just keep pissing and moaning about it.
Oh yeah, and calling other (as you say "All my fellow Racingjunk members") "loser's" doesn't help your credibility on the forum either. Just saying.

Last edited by grimratter; 08-04-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

My question is did you look at his trade before you traded your $40K award winning coupe? I mean if I had a car worth that, I would damn sure go over the potential trade from top to bottom before I actually went thru with the deal...just saying...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Ridethepony
SHOW GUEST

Okay... Lets access the situation. You traded your $40K show winning rod w/ a Hemi for that flat black rod w/ the tacky flame job that isn't even road worthy.. I only have one question... When you were a kid and went to school was the bus that picked you up "shorter" than the bus that picked up most everyone else??
Old 08-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Old 08-24-2016, 01:16 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

10 posts on the same subject has now been cut down to 1...

Old 08-24-2016, 05:35 PM
yep4sale
SHOW GUEST

i guess it does not pay to warn others of a scammer out there and yes we have all been there and done that been taken advantage of . we have to keep the warnings out there for others to see to prevent others from being taken .yes maybe more then 3 post is a little over the top but I guess I'm guilty of doing the same thing by venting and by trying to save others from similar bad apples by ad's and by reporting them . how many of you have reported these idiots to racingjunk that keep putting up super cheap cars to draw in hard working folks looking for the ultimate deal just getting into this hobby come on 1963 vette split windows $18.000' well I will not lie I have many times and maybe we should not report them either and just let them rip off others like it must be working because they have not stopped even though I have and most likely 1000's of others on this sight have reported them as scammers . just my 2 cents
Old 08-25-2016, 09:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I am all about letting everyone know when they have an issue, but the same post 10 times is ridiculous and takes up space where others can voice their praise or complaints about something sold/purchased on Racing Junk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -