Scammers

Old 07-14-2016, 05:32 AM
shanethekan
SHOW GUEST

Default Scammers

Way too many scammers out here, just this week, heads up, stay away from "Joran Rogn Olsen" , and phone numbers 832 321 8713 and 252 302 3308. They all want to send a check, and do not engage or answer specific basic questions. Poor grammar as well.
Old 07-19-2016, 12:55 PM
hotrods-r-us
SHOW GUEST

this goes out to my ALL fellow racingjunk members.user name kenluvscars name Kenny dorsa stay away from this guy he is a crook a thief con artist and a scum bag loser.he will rip you off please stay away form this a$$hole.he looks for someone to scam please beware and stay away from from this loser he will rip you off.DO NOT MAKE A DEAL WITH THIS LOSER YOU WILL BE SORRY.AGAIN USER NAME kenluvscars NAME KENNY DORSA HE IS SCUM.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:48 PM
Ridethepony
SHOW GUEST

Had some interaction with this kenluvscars guy a couple years back and soon as things didn't go his way the a$$hole curses me out. Just the kind of class act I want to deal with. I would take Streetrodguy's advice and stay away from this loser and his piece of $hit cars!