Help Vanguard Motor Sales is eating up Racing Junk CHOMP CHOMP.....

Old 07-02-2016, 03:27 AM
HOTRODICUS
SHOW GUEST

Default Help Vanguard Motor Sales is eating up Racing Junk CHOMP CHOMP.....

I dont know about you guys but I'm getting tired of having to go thru hundreds of pages (not ad's but pages ) of cars for sale by "Vanguard Motor Sales" to get to the regular ads they started doing this in just the Antique/Classic Cars and Trucks section now the have spread out to Muscle cars .I understand that they have every right to do this but god theirs a limit. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way and if I am just call me a baby but maybe I'm not
Old 07-07-2016, 05:04 AM
RacingJunk
Administrator
APPRENTICE

HOTRODICUS,

We understand your concerns about the influx of dealer inventory in a select few categories. As exciting as it was to bring in so many new ads for our members it did come with a couple of bumps along the way.

That being said, we want to assure you that we are currently working on a couple different solutions, the first of which is currently being implemented to help spread the dealer ads throughout the classifieds instead of loading them all together at the top of the listings. We also have some exciting work being done to implement a user friendly sorting tool that will allow you to choose which type of ad you would like to view (private vs dealer).

We are always looking to improve RacingJunk and thank you for being patient a loyal RacingJunk.com member. If you ever have any questions or concerns about the site, feel free to email us or give us a call.

Thanks,
Team RacingJunk.com

Visit RacingJunk.com everyday.
Old 07-17-2021, 03:02 AM
aquilesopkarg
APPRENTICE

As exciting as it was to bring in so many new ads for our members it did come with a couple of bumps along the way.
Speed Test

Last edited by aquilesopkarg; 07-19-2021 at 02:36 AM.