View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 05:42 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

You misunderstood what I meant. I made the sentence bold so you would know what I was asking about. Crosstalk just means that both top bulbs on the tree light at the same time, when it is a sportsman tree. After the head start time of the slower car expires the faster car's tree then starts down like normal.

If I read right you are saying the delay box you have won't cross over? In other words you aren't able to use crosstalk?

Whether you are able to run the quick 8 or 16 races just depends on where you race. Some places are much faster than others. Some have quick door car only races.

As far as what I said about having a hard time seeing in S/C, it's not the scoop I was talking about. Most dragsters are going to be running much more time on the stop than you so they will be coming from behind you. Don't get me wrong, it can be done but I just meant you should have more races in S/G that will be in front of you.

I think the quick races would be much better practice if T/S is your ultimate goal though.

Curtis