View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 12:48 PM
BENTLEYHOSS
SHOW GUEST

Hi,

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth on Jason Wolf alias Knoxvilletrader, alias Carnut70, alias.....

below you will see a transaction where offered and I accepted his offer on Ebay.

He kept putting me off and not answering emails, (never gave me his number).

you will read that he couldn't make it because of the rain and then I offered to enclosed trailer it to him.

I understand that things can happen, but he made an offer that he couldn't afford to pay, so I gave him bad feedback on ebay.

Now I am offering the car locally on Craigslist and he is trolling my ads and flagging them as prohibited, so they are taken down within a few hours.

I have done business on a handshake for 40 years and my recommendation is not to do it with this guy!!

Never the less, I never heard from Jason Wolf aka knoxvilletrader aka carnut70

scammer? just not trustworthy!!

read below, and tell me what you think!!

I welcome your response!

Buyer: knoxvilletraders2015 (98)
hey, Jason from east Tn. I am serious and have the cash in hand, I Would Give $XX,XXX tomorrow, if interested im ready to buy, and move fast completing the deal. let me know, Thanks. Jason

New message from: knoxvilletraders2015 (98)
hey, sorry for the long delay, just now got online and see your messages, if your still up let me know, if not i will give you a call around lunch or before tomorrow. looks like i am about 2 hr. 30 minutes from your address. thanks, jason

Hi jason

Please give me a call regarding the nova at your convenience.
Im up late always so your welcome to call up til midmight.

I look forward to meeting you.
Regards
1962 Chevrolet Nova NOVA II

Price: $38,500.00
19 people are watching
Item ID: 322497086165
Quantity Remaining: 0

Get to know the buyer knoxvilletraders2015
Located: Kingston, TN, United States

<JASON WOLF> WROTE;
i am so sorry *i havent been able to contact you, *i have gotten so busy, and i also have been trying to round up a trailer, * *i dont have any way right now, and i will call you in the morning, im not that far from you, *Let me ask this, i was looking for an enclosed trailer, as it is raining real bad, and maybe tomorrow as well. * *do you have an enclosed ? * i am not trying to put you off, i was hoping to get the car and pay you before saturday afternoon, as we have a local cruise saturday at 6pm, like to have it by then. * * what time is best for me to call in the morning, * cant talk on the phone at the moment. * * thanks, Jason*
* * * * ( Kingston, TN. ) * 25 minutes *west of Knoxville, * i live less than 1/4 mile from *I-40 *exit ramp .* Exactly *50 Miles west on I-40 from the Pigeon forge / gatlinburg exit off I-40. **

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 12:42 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
***Hi Jason,

Would it be helpful if I trailered the nova to you?
if so, please call me and I will bring it over today, but would like to leave early enough that I can get back to Asheville at a reasonable time.
you will not be disappointed with the Nova and if weren't for certain reasons, I would never have sold it.
please call me @ XXX.XXX.XXXX and let me know!!

Thanks again!