CFLYNN529

Date:

2012-09-23 11:16:07

Subject:

Prostock Style S-10!!

Re:

Ad #2746976 - Prostock Style S-10!!

Chuck,

Maybe when you sell the truck you can make good on the junk crankshaft you stuck me with?? (not to mention the cracked block!!) That really set me back and I trusted you which is why I never bothered to even look at the parts before taking them to the machine shop. The crankshaft was filled with cracks and was total junk, many that could be seen clearly with the naked eye. I still have pictures I could send you for proof. After speaking with you I really thought you would make good on it and send me another crankshaft or at least offset my cost some. I even spoke to a racer up here about buying the truck from you and although tempted, I didn't say anything negative about you to him and even encouraged this fellow to buy the truck from you. As for the block, I was at least able to sell that for $900 which is shit conisdering I made the deal with you thinking it was worth $2,000 or more. You made out very well on the deal to acquire the truck, especially since you were only asking $16,000 for your dragster and are now selling the truck for $27,000. Maybe you can send me some money to make good on the parts you assured me were in ready to be used shape?? At this point even $500.00 would go along way. I could easily have trashed you on this site and yellowbullet, but I am trying to take the high road. Do the right thing.

Thanks,
Brian

I never got a response!