Thread: Buying
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 09:19 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

it is a buyers Market for sure. I can honestly say I have resisted the low ball offers..
I will say back May 2012 I advertised my car cheaper then what it ever should have been and I caved to possible trades. which is NO-NO in my book because somebody is always wanting to trade you their CHIT for your Nice stuff or at least my nice stuff !..Anyway I was thinking a decent amount of cash down with a decent trade on a marketable car. I could work my old magic and sell the trade to make up the difference of the cash...Yeah Right...where did my rules and ethics go ?

Anyhow long story I drove all the way to Virginia from SC with wife and child....met the guy, backed off my car , fired it up....

Then the guy proceeds to start lowballing off our cash agreement ( No fault of my car)

I said have a great day ! and pulled my car back in trailer...he said..." ahhhh wait, you don't want to look at my car ?" and I said Nope !

My wife of 17 years had already saw the look on my face and my personality change......She just walked away...lol

So I will sell my car but its gonna cost you $65,000 American dollars or you WILL NOT own the car.

As I told the guy in Virgina...Good luck getting in the 4's...cause you ain't gonna ever see it.....

What many don't understand you can pick up a lot of time down to the 6.50et range...its slows a bit from 6.50 to 6.0's.....A bitch to get to 5.90's.

If you really step up your game you will see 5.50's........from 5.50's to 4.90's you better be ready to spend A-LOT of money and know what the hell your doing or at at least have someone around you at all times that knows what the hell they are doing.

Thats why a true 4 second car will cost you a little...but not near what you will spend trying to get there..if you can step in to a car that the price has been paid in research and testing to get in the 4's and the car is anywhere near the 60k range you better buy the car if your financially capable...and if it looks good..all the better.

another note this type car is not for your weekend warrior...they will all kill you this one (4 sec) will do it a whole lot quicker then the others..You will wake up dead and not even know it. I am serious :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "