Old 08-14-2008, 07:52 PM
ajbranum0628
SHOW GUEST

Default Coolest Truck On The Planet - What A Joke

Bought ad # 1260395 from Robert George in Melbourne, FL. His ad reads coolest truck on the planet. In this ad he states the paint is not perfect but darn close. He recomended to me to have the truck sent to me on an enclosed carrier because it was soooo nice. The truck arrived 8-12-08 and was I ever shocked. There isn't a square foot of surface on the body that isn't flawed in some way. He claims to have won an Editors Choice and Peoples Choice Award with the paint and body in the condition I received it in. First mistake I made was not going to see it before I sent him the money- I totally blame me for that mistake. Oh yea, a small oversight on his part was not telling me that the passenger front tire is up under the fenderwell about 3-4" further than the drivers side. Wonder if ole Bob just simply forgot to tell me this or if it was because I couldn't get away to come look at it? He claims this is a difference of his opinion of the looks of the truck and mine. Seven or eight people has come over and looked at the truck and all have the same opinion of the paint and body work as me, IT IS A P.O.S.