Old 03-09-2008, 03:12 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Default What do you think about this, another ebay question

I sold a couple of rims in seperate auctions, and guess I'm a bad guy. I tried to sell a complete set of early model z/28 rims a couple of weeks ago they didn't sell. So I dicided I would sell off the 2 1970 only rims. I run the very same auction on both rims. This is the auction link; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...SA:MOTORS:1123
Not sure on how to paste it but there it is. That 1 is not the guy I have a problem with. He sent me a message that asked about both rims and I was thrown back as he only had bid on 1.
Here's the messages;
christine wrote:
hi its john just checking in did the rims get shipped yet ,what oter parts do you have iam working on several cars john

Hello John,
Yes and no. Both wheels were picked up this morning by my buddy at FedEx for delivery which will have them on their way Monday. And I will recieve your tracking # and send it to you. The no part, maybe is I think you misread the auction. Each auction was for only 1 wheel. It was easier to list the auctions the way I did. So you was bidding on only 1 wheel. If you want, either email or call me and I'll see if I can stop him from shipping yours Monday and refund your money. Sorry that I did not write it clear enough for you. 2 weeks ago I was selling 5 total with both these in the set with all trim piece that was new and they didn't sell so I was breaking them down to sell seperately. If it's any consulation I did include the original factory trim ring that could be brought back and 2 center caps. 1 like new, 1 original faded with the raised bowtie on it. You was a higher bidder and since I wasn't going to use them I thought I would include them. I had stated in the auction that they didn't come with the wheels. My name is Breck and my phone # is 479-xxx-xxxx. As far as other parts go. I do have some as I have 4 cars but some are not as rare as others. I had a 2x4 crossram when I was 18-20 and sold it for $700 to a collector thinking I was doing great back then, LOL. I wish I could go back and tell myself to hang on to it. Thanks Breck

yes refund money thats not fair if i dont receive a refund ill see you in court it was not stated 1 wheel in add .this is a non cool way. of selling products i dont understand these methods of sale.its not right and im sure it is no legal .take care of this mater so we dont have to wast our time in further legal arraingments john !
I'm kind of at a lose, as I thought they were clear in the description. I did offer to send his money back, but damn he sent back the hate mail. I was trying to be nice and don't feel I'm in the wrong at all. I will send his money back but think I'll make him wait a week. I just got a hold of my friend and he has put the wheel into the system, but says he can take it out. So does everyone thing I used the wrong wording with this? Thanks Breck