View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 01:43 PM
elkymann
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Reply

Thankyou to you guys who have replied so far. From what I am learning slowly is, he had a helmet on, and was rounding a curve and that is where it happened and in the middle of know where, no alcohol was involved, and I am either guessing a tire blow out, an animal, or he fell asleep, them Harleys have a nice vib to them and can put you out I am sure if your extremely tired and fatigued, and coming from a funeral of a fallen member, I just don't know what happened and that frustrates me the most. I will have to wait till more info comes out and keep a watch in the papers. He loved his bike, family, his dog, and his home which he had built, and that hugh poll barn next to it for all his toys. The service is this Sunday with the funeral Mon. and I hope I can keep my composure, but I know I will loose it when I see his wife, mom & dad, and his kids. I sure wish I could have talked to him sooner and saw him as well, it really hurts me inside as many of you already know. Thanks for the prayers and good luck to you all and be safe and alert at all times if your a rider, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Elkymann
John