Old 12-11-2011, 12:15 PM
shybx1969
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by zipper06
( Quote)

So who has actually spoken with Pro Comp the company ?
Where do you go, or who do you talk to when PC items fail ?

Here is the direct link to the Importer in Ca.

1-909-605-1129 ProComp America,

Go to accounting or sales and they will direct you to the person in charge of returns and it cost nothing to return the item they will pay the shipping, and send you another.

Accounting is run by Charlotte, and Victoria,

Victoria and her husband run the American part of ProComp.
Victoria is the sister in law of the Austrailian owner and i've talked to both her and the owner many times, being a dealer for over 7 yrs., i've sold well over 100 distributors, with a problem with 5 of them. The modul is a stock HEI and interchangable. I've sold about a doz sets of heads, but do not sell them assembled. I won't sell them for racing but only street use., No issues with the heads YET. I don't sell much, no ads, only word of mouth. In your defense i will say that you can't run their parts any harder than a stock OEM replacment part from autozone.
As Hammertime says i've also sold a few water pumps with no issues YET. I do stand behind any parts i sell all local.
The Crankshafts are Chinese imports just like Eagle, Scat, RPM, Howards compustar Ohio crankshaft and a 1/2 doz. others floating around in the US. You can't buy an american made 4340 crank for $500.00 that is American forged and made, that goes for rods also.

Zip.
Gee i wonder how many chinese parts are on my 08 mustang??makes ya wonder ....