View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 10:07 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: All is Well-I guess

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
I find it perplexing that some RJ users are so quick to post kind words about someone that they have presented to the scammer forum; as being a scammer. Several times I read the post and before the topic can be discussed, I see another post saying that the purported scammer is now a good guy.

Just a couple thoughts-

1) Give the seller adequate time to resolve the transaction before you out them as a scammer,
2) Do your homework before you send money-its not that hard-there are a zillion tools on the internet to obtain info,
3) Make sure that the transaction is resolved per the terms and agreements before you come onto the forum telling everyone that the seller is now great (It will help you save face if it turns out he was lying)
4) Finally-dont beat up on the moderators, they are taking THEIR time to HELP you.

Just my two cents and Mopar1968-I hope you get your stuff and that the seller is indeed the GOOD GUY that you state.

BTW-An advance Happy Holidays everyone-find time to lay down your wrenches and think about the things that are important-your health, and your family.

later
I WILL SECOND THAT!!!! :lol: :lol: