View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 07:04 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Default First National Event (My Results)

Going to run in my first NHRA National Event at Heartland Park, Topeka Kansas this week end. I'm running in S/ST. I always wanted to run in a National Event. Should be fun, if I go out first round I can always watch a good show. :lol:

RESULTS
Well we just got back from Topeka. Went out in the third round. You can see the ladder on NHRA.com but here's how it went. First round my reaction .069 and ran a 10.853 other guy red light .004. I saw the red and ran it out to see were I was on ET. Second round my reaction .030 ran a 10.900 other guy reaction.030 ran a 10.873. You know how I hate to put stickers on my car. Well I lost $1000.00 because I ran a dead on with a zero and won the round so Strange Engineering would have paid me the grand if I had there sticker on my car. It's called perfectly strange. My fault for not having the sticker on my window at least. Third round I lost the round my reaction .050 and ran a 10.895 other guy reaction .032 and ran a 10.91. Missed another perfect run by.005. I had my sticker on the window this time but came up short.
I did get in the money. Had a great time and can't wait to go again.