Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   In The Pits (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Let me get this straight. (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25595)

fla1976 09-06-2009 05:54 AM

Let me get this straight.

Let me get this straight.

Obama's health care plan will be written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it,
passed by a Congress that hasn't read it and whose members will be exempt from it,
signed by a president who smokes, funded by a treasury chief who did not pay his taxes,
overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that is broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

chrisr 09-06-2009 09:30 AM

Yea, It is like if me,you, and several others got together and built a motor with different bores and compression per cylinder, a custom ground cam with different lift and duration on each lobe, different valve sizes in the heads, and different size headers just to see what it would run because the motor SOMEONE ELSE has isn't running the way WE want it to all why letting EVERYONE ELSE pay for it. (Damn that was a long sentence) :lol: :lol: :roll:

MEMRACING62 09-06-2009 09:40 AM

and none of us would dare get behind the wheel and drive!

DirkaDirka 09-06-2009 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62

If we built an engine like that I would get behind the wheel. I aint skeered. :lol:

MEMRACING62 09-06-2009 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

If we built an engine like that I would get behind the wheel. I aint skeered. :lol:

il bet ya ride a three legged horse too :P :P

DirkaDirka 09-06-2009 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

il bet ya ride a three legged horse too :P :P

Sure :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously I wouldnt do that.

chrisr 09-06-2009 10:55 AM

I rode a three legged horse once. It rode just fine, it played music and there was a race car beside me. My mom was inside getting groceries. :lol: :lol: :lol:

suicidebomb 09-06-2009 11:01 AM

:lol: :lol:

signsbyesa 09-06-2009 11:06 AM

good theory 1976, i don't know which congressman said this but
during a town hall meeting a taxpayer said they would like the
same insurance the congress has and his reply was" well get a
job with the goverment", and i do now see if the gov takes over
the insurance, it would put alot of private companies out of
business, lets see what happens 8)

Scooterz 09-08-2009 03:10 PM

My cousin was baby-sitting my daughter who is 6. My cousin said to my daughter: "So what do you think about Obama?" My daughter replied "He is an Idiot" ... then went back to playing with her toys. He then asked her: "Why do you think that??" My daughter said: "My dad told me he tries to take too much money from everyone". I was very proud of her... that is my girl!!!