Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   careful dealing with transam4357 from KY (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24154)

jeffthomson 05-06-2009 06:20 AM

careful dealing with transam4357 from KY

Be very careful dealing with transam4357 (Darrell "Chris" Simpson) out of Hopkinsville KY. My son sold some rims to him and they exchanged UPS tracking numbers, his check for our rims. After he received the rims, he contacted UPS to see if we had gotten our package. We had not so he put a shipper intercept on it. We have contacts at our local UPS and they opened the box (due to the circumstances) and it had a blank check in it. I got a copy of the blank check and made some phone calls. It was on a closed account!! I then tried to reach "transam4357" through racing junk and he apologized and said that he would get it cleared up that his girlfriend had taken care of everything for him. After no resolution, we contacted the Hopkinsville City Police Dept, which was familiar with him, and they moved immediately on it. Two days later Chris called us. I am sure that he only called because the police had been in touch with his girlfriend. If you deal with him, I would strongly suggest that you have cash in hand prior to sending him anything!![/b]

THERATTLER 05-06-2009 01:43 PM

:shock: I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU HAVE CASH IN HAND BEFORE SENDING "A N Y B O D Y " ANYTHING :!:
I hope you got your money , they always blame it on someone else :(

bigray 05-08-2009 06:57 PM

Yep...Yep..SHOW ME THE MONEY FIRST...

transam4357 05-11-2009 08:43 PM

and sir you were paid the very next day that we talked. pleasse do mention this. i can post the reciept where your wife picked the moneygram up as well. i also can post up where you refused the package from ups as well . not ever was the package shipper intercepted

mytmouz 05-11-2009 08:57 PM

This should get interesting...

lano 05-11-2009 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by transam4357
and sir you were paid the very next day that we talked. pleasse do mention this. i can post the reciept where your wife picked the moneygram up as well. i also can post up where you refused the package from ups as well . not ever was the package shipper intercepted

================================================== ===
POST YOUR RECIEPTS and any other info you have to defend your side of this. :roll:

blowninjected540 05-12-2009 03:06 AM

Someones not telling the hole story !!! That is usually the case.

txhunter69 05-12-2009 06:53 AM

this is kinda an on giong process i think we should have some steps posted since we seem to go through the same ones every time this problem arises jmo :lol:

transam4357 05-13-2009 03:27 AM

its just always something you know. he was paid without any police help and i got a set of wheels. when i make it home i will post copies of everything. can i use html or just and image coded from photobucket??? hell i may post direct links to it. its no big deal really but dang you know i know i paid in full but who else besides us knows. just a hassle

mytmouz 05-13-2009 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by transam4357
its just always something you know. he was paid without any police help and i got a set of wheels. when i make it home i will post copies of everything. can i use html or just and image coded from photobucket??? hell i may post direct links to it. its no big deal really but dang you know i know i paid in full but who else besides us knows. just a hassle

Put the cursor on the photobucket image, when the 4 code lines drop down drag the cursor to the bottom one and click then copy and paste on here...