Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Looks like I got took! Possible blower scam (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34439)

kbartley 05-22-2014 04:15 PM

Looks like I got took! Possible blower scam

This guy goes by the name blackmagix on this site. Real name is Michaek gracia. Address is 810 meladee ln., galt, ca. 95632 he posted an add on here couple of weeks ago. #182199615. I saw it last Friday morning and contacted him thru this site. Sent him my phone number to call me. He did that evening. We spoke for bout 30 minutes. Everything seemed to be on the up. Told him I would call him back Sunday for his info. We talked on Sunday & everything still felt good to me. So Monday I went to my bank & called him. Handed my phone to teller so she could get his info. Did the wire transfer from my bank to his. I left my bank & went back to my shop& called Gracia again 2hrs. Later. Said he would let me know when funds cleared. Tuesday he texted me around 11:00am eastern time. Said money's was in his account pending. Wednesday he texted me and said money was on his account & that parts were boxed up & will go out by 3:00 his time in cali..texted me back 2 hrs. Later & said parts still not shipped out that sometimes ups comes by as late as 7:00pm his time. Have not heard anything since. Texted him twice, no reply. Called twice phone goes straight to voicemail. I noticed he took add down to. In all honesty, I hope he's not a scammer & that I'm posting this to early. Anybody on here know this guy? Thanks, Kris

gremmen6 05-23-2014 09:32 AM

Well I got scammed by this same guy this week. I sent bank to bank fund transfer and have not heard a word from him. Won't respond to Text, e-mail, and all I get by phone is nothing. So I'm going to post all I know of this guy. I called my bank and they can't help because I approved the transfer. Not sure what I can do from this point. Sure like to find the fucker

Michael Gracia
810 Meledee Lane
Galt, Calif 95632
Phone# 559-307-1703 (out of Fresno Ca)

Bank
US Bank
1700 Pine St
Redding, Ca 96001
Acct# 153469438730
Routing # 121122676

sgnelson 05-23-2014 09:35 PM

add me to the list. responded to a transmission ad. guy sounded sincere. also used a bank transfer to same US Bank. now no call returns or responses to internal RJ messaging. if no word back by Monday will file fraud report with local PD and FBI. if this guy is a scammer, he's committed a variety of California criminal statutes as well as some federal wire fraud and bank fraud statutes. serious violations. some carrying a 10 year max. Steve at "[email protected]"

kbartley 05-24-2014 03:15 AM

Oh man, Grumman6 did you buy the same blower?

gremmen6 05-24-2014 07:46 AM

Yeah same blower, same guy. Seen scammer reference to him on this forum since 2004 from what I found, hasn't been caught yet.

kbartley 05-24-2014 10:08 AM

So what is this bum doing? New user name every time?

kbartley 05-24-2014 10:10 AM

Did you look at the fighting back at scammers? We should do that. Don't you think?

kbartley 05-26-2014 04:31 AM

Still nothing,nada,zilch!!!

sgnelson 05-26-2014 09:28 AM

gremmen6: what's your email? I'll copy you on any info I get on this guy and what I've done complaint-wise. steve nelson {[email protected]] we need to get everything we can on this guy. I'm sure there are others out there who also got scammed.

mcountry2000 05-28-2014 01:34 PM

Yep, same thing.
Talked to him a few times about a jerico transmission and sent him a check and it cleared, but I've heard nothing since.

Let me know what you guys find out

[email protected]