Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BEWARE OF (hotrodg) (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30450)

blacktopboys 05-27-2011 05:49 AM

BEWARE OF (hotrodg)

This guy is a dead beat and a cheater,and the biggest lair,will be trying to sell dodge avenger soon ,please contact me and i'll give you the low down.

Harbone 05-27-2011 06:12 AM

Post the 'low down" on here, the more people see and talk about it the
better off you are!

lively 05-27-2011 10:09 AM

NO STINKING INFO OR ADD ########## :oops: :oops:

Scooterz 05-27-2011 03:17 PM

Re: BEWARE OF (hotrodg)

Originally Posted by blacktopboys
This guy is a dead beat and a cheater,and the biggest lair,will be trying to sell dodge avenger soon ,please contact me and i'll give you the low down.

This forum/section is the best way is to give the "low down". That is why it is a scammer section... to warn everyone. No name, contact info, phone #, description, account of what happened, ????????????

BEAST477 05-27-2011 06:00 PM

Did a couple scammers get together and they both got what they tried to do to the other guy :?: Lets see how this turns out.

Sounds a lot like the deal of trading an Astro Van for a Camaro doesn't it. :lol:

bucketracer 05-27-2011 06:14 PM

no! hotrodg here i paid a lot of money for the car, not to get the parts with it, that was advertised. see where im from you make a deal you stick to it not sall it and take things out before tradeing.If you advertise it thay way. that the way you should get it. Don,t you think?see ad2205011 that,s the way i bought it, but it came with no motor plates, and other. See im this straight. If he,s not happy, bring my car back! like he got it, and my money and get his back. but he won,t. he owes other,s and hasn,t paid them. See, i got the heads up on him.so you have to fig, that out. thanks hotrodg. i didnt realize we were in a grammar contest.

dragonmaster093 05-27-2011 06:56 PM

x2 beast spelling like litterod too

bucketracer 05-28-2011 08:49 PM

people go look at his ad, were he sold it. ad# 2205011 how nice it was a week ago.the look at his other ad,s how he downing it now. i bought the car, becouse i now were it come from all this guy is ,a cheat.and a liar,
he just want everbody to think it crap. he sold it to me.and didnt give motor plate,ans a few other thing. and made becouse, i wouldn,t pay for haft the gas.but yet he got my 68 nova and cash from me. i guess this is how you show people how you sale them a car. and brag about cheating them. what a classie guy. people look at the ad,2205011were i bought it. and then ad 2217306 after he sold it to me. if this is the kind of guy you would won,t to deal with. just wont everbody to know about this liar,cheater.,well enybody that sale something and sale,s it to be great,then brag,s to the world saying it junk. dont think i tell people what a piece of crap i was. some people not smart enought too see. but it makes it ez for enybody to see this isnt no one you want to buy from.
ok good luck racing not worry. i have a very nice 6.0 cert. pro stock. and call me i know everthing about both cars the nova and the avenger,he didnt own,it but for a few week.never even race it. you need to know ill put you intouch with the owner for last 7 to 8 years. thanks hotrodg

mopar1968 05-29-2011 06:39 AM

Is it just me or is anyone else confused on this thread :?: This really isn't making much sence to me :!:

Mark

fla1976 05-29-2011 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Is it just me or is anyone else confused on this thread :?: This really isn't making much sence to me :!:

Mark

This is the only part of the thread that makes any sense to me. :?