Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is it just me... (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27785)

Harbone 04-07-2010 07:43 AM

Is it just me...

or is the Cougarlife.com chics at the top of the page staring into my eyes and thinking dirty thoughts?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

suicidebomb 04-07-2010 09:33 AM

Noooo Chris...Thet're lookin' at me. Bwahahaha

Earl Follett

Scooterz 04-07-2010 01:19 PM

Harb... you are right. They are cougars. buy them a drink & you are done brutha.

TheYellaBrick 04-07-2010 01:34 PM

All I see are ads for menopause treatments ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

cam67152 04-07-2010 05:35 PM

Is that one of those "TRASHY PHOTOS" :roll: :roll:

zipper06 04-07-2010 06:00 PM

All i got to say is that most women think that's so cool (Cougars) but reverse the situation and every woman your age will be all over you like stink on s**t. Case in point,( lifeabout 10 yrs ago)my Neice is a hosp. admin. and a pretty young lady Dr. about 30 told her she was so bored with her life and ask her if knew and nice edgilbe men to date. I jumped right up and said PICK ME,PICK ME, my Neice practically disowned me and refused to discuss the subject any further. Not a level playing field, kinda like going to court against a states attorney, with a public defender as your lawyer.

Or take racechik, in another post totally offended because some old dudes hittin on her.

JMO

Zip.

Scooterz 04-08-2010 10:21 AM

Yep Zippo, not a level playing field indeed. In your case, you were looked at as a male Cougar-Man-Slut. that is not fair, as a true Cougar has a "mystique" if it is a female.... I prefer "Sugar Daddy" or something... makes us seem like we are rich & powerful, like executives who have offshore accounts, several "vacation homes" & live part time in Europe while driving Lambo's. Instead- we get names like dirty old men. I guess I will join that club in May as I will turn 40.

Harbone 04-08-2010 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Yep Zippo, not a level playing field indeed. In your case, you were looked at as a male Cougar-Man-Slut. that is not fair, as a true Cougar has a "mystique" if it is a female.... I prefer "Sugar Daddy" or something... makes us seem like we are rich & powerful, like executives who have offshore accounts, several "vacation homes" & live part time in Europe while driving Lambo's. Instead- we get names like dirty old men. I guess I will join that club in May as I will turn 40.

hell Scoot, I turn 44 in May but have considered myself to be a dirty old man since I was 21 :!: :lol: :lol:

MEMRACING62 04-08-2010 01:07 PM

Im 48 here, I will be a dirty old man till Im a dead old man!! :lol:

Scooterz 04-08-2010 01:30 PM

be it 39 or 48, we are all heading to the dirty old man club together. If I remember correctly, that would qualify Zip to be the pimp-don of us all. LOL!!! Just joking Zip... be cool, I need you on my good side. Scoot