Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pbutler in Albany,KY (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29589)

weber4r 01-13-2011 09:24 AM

Pbutler in Albany,KY

this man uses this site to rip off people who are selling nice equiptment he recently ripped off a good friend of mine for the masterbuilt latemodel he is now tring to sell he gave 4,100 and a basically stock 350 and said it was a 400 gave a list of parts that was supposed to be in motor after he left we took the pan off the motor it had 5.7 X rods when they were supposed to be eagle 6.0 rods and stock crank he said it had a steel crank he said the heads on motor was after market racing aluminum heads they were stock aluminum gm heads basically he gave 4,100 and a paper weight to the man for his 08 masterbuilt latemodel with 2010 gnx updates the origional price for the car that the friend of mine was asking was 7,500 the motor aint worth 500 total so watch this man his screen name is Pbutler lives in Albany,KY he will trade his junk to get your top notch stuff he sold a rocket latemodel on here a few weeks back I would really like to know who he ripped off on that deal and he lies and acts like he has had the car forever he posted the 08 masterbuilt less than 8 hours after he bought it because he knew he gave junk to get it buyers please be careful I wouldnt recommend anyone make deals with this man

lively 01-13-2011 09:29 AM

ADD ##################

Harbone 01-13-2011 11:15 AM

My question is if you have high dollar stuff would you not know what junk looks like :?:

bbchevy 01-13-2011 12:02 PM

Re: Pbutler in Albany,KY

Originally Posted by weber4r
this man uses this site to rip off people who are selling nice equiptment he recently ripped off a good friend of mine for the masterbuilt latemodel he is now tring to sell he gave 4,100 and a basically stock 350 and said it was a 400 gave a list of parts that was supposed to be in motor after he left we took the pan off the motor it had 5.7 X rods when they were supposed to be eagle 6.0 rods and stock crank he said it had a steel crank he said the heads on motor was after market racing aluminum heads they were stock aluminum gm heads basically he gave 4,100 and a paper weight to the man for his 08 masterbuilt latemodel with 2010 gnx updates the origional price for the car that the friend of mine was asking was 7,500 the motor aint worth 500 total so watch this man his screen name is Pbutler lives in Albany,KY he will trade his junk to get your top notch stuff he sold a rocket latemodel on here a few weeks back I would really like to know who he ripped off on that deal and he lies and acts like he has had the car forever he posted the 08 masterbuilt less than 8 hours after he bought it because he knew he gave junk to get it buyers please be careful I wouldnt recommend anyone make deals with this man

ALBANY,KY.

NO BRAINER for Me!
Thats the Work of Old NICK.
Anyone want to take Bets?Its SURELY His M.O.

GOOD-LUCK!
WOW!
Later
G :shock:

wvhippie 01-13-2011 06:29 PM

Oh yea that is Nicks new name. I think somebody posted it a while back.

wlpatterson 01-16-2011 03:07 AM

Time

My Question would be why didnt you pull the pan before you done the deal? If your that car savy theres no way he could have pulled the deal on you??JMO

bowtie4542001 01-21-2011 02:31 AM

Its ol Nick and his wife, he has been doing that for a few years now.

johnnym 04-05-2011 04:07 PM

If its Nick claborn then he is crook TTT

mopar1968 04-05-2011 05:09 PM

Ol'e nick strikes again :!: :!:

Mark

RHarlan 04-20-2011 05:09 AM

Nick has a new user name: racejunkie5