Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Just for Ss and Gs.....I"M RICH (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28404)

suicidebomb 07-07-2010 10:57 AM

Just for Ss and Gs.....I"M RICH

Wow!!! I just found out, I have a large sum of money in London.

Check it out:

Date: 07/07/10 13:26:53
Subject: Barclays Bank London

Barclays Bank London
Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Ref: 9905240
BARCLAYS BANK LONDON
FOREIGN HEAD OF OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.United Kingdom.
Tel:+(44) 7031861455
Fax+(44) 7045717297
CONTRACT #:MAV/FGN/MIN/009.
Registered No: 1026167.
PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Following the signal we received from our local banks & Affiliated bank in Africa/London Concerning your payment from reserve account they have with us, be that your payment will now be effected from our bank (BARCLAYS BANK PLC) London.

During the auditing and verifying of your files it was discovered from the records of outstanding transfer's due for payment. Many officials and some of your agents from the source origin of your fund have delayed your payment for one reason and the other, Following the outcome of board of director's meeting with other commercial banks here in London.

We hereby bring to your notice that your name falls among the top twenty contractor/beneficiary that will be receiving their payment, which has been delayed. I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and the part payment of One million, seven Hundred thousand Dollars ($1.7Million USD) will be released to you as soon as you re-confirm your information for us to cross check with the one we have in our records.

Kindly re-confirm your information to us so that this office can proceed immediate for the approval and immediate release of your fund without further delays. Also you are hereby advice to stop further communications with those who claim to have your fund in one bank Or the other because that are nothing but imposters. You have to beware of them many are scams. So be careful.

1) Your full name.
2) Contact Address
3) Phone, fax and mobile #.
4) Age.
5) Occupation.

In receipt of the above information, your payment will be approved and paid to you by wired transfer to your nominated bank account or paid through ATM CARD. you are advised to get back to me immediately for more clarifications.

Best Regards,
Mr.David Moore,
Remittance Department Barclays Bank
Tel:+447031861455
--------------------------------------------------
1.7mil, I'm just like the beverly hillbillies, more and more, everyday. This day is going down as the best day of my life! I can't even imagine, what I've done to deserve this, WOW!!!!

curtisreed 07-07-2010 11:04 AM

Re: Just for Ss and Gs.....I"M RICH

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
1.7mil, I'm just like the beverly hillbillies, more and more, everyday.

Me too Earl, just not so much the money part. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curtis

TheRabbit 07-07-2010 11:17 AM

Re: Just for Ss and Gs.....I"M RICH

Originally Posted by doorracer

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
1.7mil, I'm just like the beverly hillbillies, more and more, everyday.

Me too Earl, just not so much the money part. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curtis

I was thinking it, (about me) but just didn't say it.
The last thing I ever need to do is win a big lottery. A friend of mine once told me lots of money will tell who you are. I'd probably be a happy drag racing, fishing, hunting, tramp chasing, drunk with a small jet, a big boat and a huge shop! lol

signsbyesa 07-07-2010 03:05 PM

hey suicide, now you can own your own racing team and compete
with the big boys, so confirm your info and don't delay that
big check, boy these scamers have the sense god gave a billy goat

cepx111 07-07-2010 07:35 PM

Hot damn Earl, now you'll be able to buy that new magneto!!!
:lol:

Cp

TheYellaBrick 07-08-2010 06:09 AM

What is really sad is that folks STILL fall for this schitt !!
Obama supporters who have voters remorse are probably the biggest fools to reply to scams like this :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

suicidebomb 07-08-2010 08:06 AM

....I shall retire, to my den, where, I shall sip Absynthe, and hone my billiard skills... :roll:

signsbyesa 07-08-2010 09:46 AM

what, no women dancing in their underwear? there's nothing like
women dancing in their undies, ha :wink:

suicidebomb 07-08-2010 10:07 AM

I still vote for naked dancing girls...

Originally Posted by signsbyesa
what, no women dancing in their underwear? there's nothing like
women dancing in their undies, ha :wink:

Awww shucks signs, I assumpted, THAT was an "automatic"! :) Or we could opt out for the naked dancing girls, but that'll horn in, on our Absynthe sipping money.

dpassmore 07-10-2010 02:29 PM

If I just had $1.00 for everyone of those emails I got I would be rich.....