Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fast & Furious 4 (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23730)

CamBirdRacing 04-06-2009 11:10 AM

Fast & Furious 4

Any body seen it over the weekend. It's not a bad movie. It's better than the first 3. Of course I only saw #1 once and not the other 2.

And only a car person can tell you that the part doesn't fit a 72 Chevelle.

BEAST477 04-06-2009 12:32 PM

Should be called Fast & Fiction or Fast & Fake just to name a few. They all suck. JMO

CamBirdRacing 04-06-2009 01:14 PM

I mean 70 Chevelle. I agree that they aren't the best movies, but got to have some sort of entertainment. I laughed thru most of the movie.

BEAST477 04-06-2009 02:26 PM

Yeah i know noone has made a good car movie since... I can't even remember. Two lane blacktop or American Graffiti.

bjuice 04-06-2009 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Yeah i know noone has made a good car movie since... I can't even remember. Two lane blacktop or American Graffiti.

the last Motorhead movie that was Good was "Worlds Fastest Indian".

Not a car movie but a good motorhead Flick !

Fast and Furious SUX !...All of them.

BEAST477 04-06-2009 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by bjuice

the last Motorhead movie that was Good was "Worlds Fastest Indian".

Not a car movie but a good motorhead Flick !

Fast and Furious SUX !...All of them.

Hey Brian, " Worlds Fastest Indian" is it on DVD?

bjuice 04-06-2009 05:12 PM

Yes you will LOVE IT...Trust me...stars Anthony Hopkins in a TRUE LIFE story of an old man and his old Indian ranger bike and his venture from new zealand to the salt flats of bonneville.....AWESOME MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!

Do yourself a huge favor and get this DVD..I have watched it 6 or 7 times.

mytmouz 04-06-2009 05:15 PM

Re: Fast & Furious 4

Originally Posted by CamBirdRacing
Any body seen it over the weekend. It's not a bad movie. It's better than the first 3. Of course I only saw #1 once and not the other 2.

And only a car person can tell you that the part doesn't fit a 72 Chevelle.

Wife and kids wanted to go, so I went. I had to laugh at most of it. I especially get a kick out of the exploding NOS they do in every movie...

BEAST477 04-06-2009 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by bjuice
Yes you will LOVE IT...Trust me...stars Anthony Hopkins in a TRUE LIFE story of an old man and his old Indian ranger bike and his venture from new zealand to the salt flats of bonneville.....AWESOME MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!

Do yourself a huge favor and get this DVD..I have watched it 6 or 7 times.

Thanks i'll do that.

kw89425 04-06-2009 07:58 PM

two lane blacktop hell yeah thats a motor head movie. i wish i could find it on dvd