Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   v8vega72 dwayne from calgary AB screwed me!!!! (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30085)

cash4 03-19-2011 02:54 PM

v8vega72 dwayne from calgary AB screwed me!!!!

Look add 2142530 bought msd box said it was brand new in box all parts. Recieved and bag inside box was open missing zero chips,rpm chips,retard chips and isolators to mount box. Went back forth for three days final addmitted i was right know does not return messages. If it was an honest mistake i gave him a chance to make right over a 100.00 in parts missing. Just wanted missing items by time i buy missing parts plus what i payed him i am paying more than i could bought from jegs.If he was an honest guy he would made right!!!! He has more on site for sale be careful if you want to deal with guy like this. If anyone else had bad deals with him let me know we dont need guys like this ruinning a good site like racingjunk!!! :x

fast75vega 03-20-2011 04:35 AM

damn that sucks :(

why does it seem that all these scammers use a chevy in their name....hmmmm.... i bet their really dodge or ford lovers but used a chevy cause they already feel bad about their choice.....lmao

mopar1968 03-20-2011 07:04 AM

I sent a message let's see if they respond :!: :!:

Mark

markdunlap 03-20-2011 07:41 AM

V8vega

He messed up, yes.

Are you really out $100?

4 vibration mounts are $15-$20 shipped if you get generic ones out of an industrial catalog like McMaster-Carr.

3 RPM chips 7000,8000,9000 you probably won't use anyway. $5 for the one you might use.

They don't come with retard chips, do they? $5 a chip if they do.

If the MSD box works, your not out that much.

He still should have told you those items were missing, so you would have had a choice to buy or not without them.

cash4 03-20-2011 11:10 AM

yes they come with four zero chips they must be in to work also need one out four retard chips i am running nitrous you have to by kit for 27.00 it just pisses me off its not lot money but its the misleading ,this site is only as good as people using it. you want honest people to deal with. thanks

cash4 03-20-2011 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I sent a message let's see if they respond :!: :!:

thanks appreciate it!!!

Mark

Harbone 03-20-2011 11:54 AM

ad says brand new, I would have expected everything just like I bought a brand new one. nothing was disclosed as missing.
heres the ad

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...MSD-7AL-3.html

bjuice 03-20-2011 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by cash4
yes they come with four zero chips they must be in to work also need one out four retard chips i am running nitrous you have to by kit for 27.00 it just pisses me off its not lot money but its the misleading ,this site is only as good as people using it. you want honest people to deal with. thanks

sorry but your deal has nothing to do with the quality of this site. I could not disagree more with your statement that the site (RJ) is as only good as the people using it....maybe I misunderstood your statement you want to elaborate a little more ?

Goomba 03-20-2011 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by bjuice

Originally Posted by cash4

sorry but your deal has nothing to do with the quality of this site. I could not disagree more with your statement that the site (RJ) is as only good as the people using it....maybe I misunderstood your statement you want to elaborate a little more ?

Hey bjuice, How things going? :D For me really good ready to RACE. :wink:

mopar1968 03-20-2011 03:50 PM

I have to agree with Brian on that statement, RJ can't control misdealings :!: It is a chance people takes in dealings on RJ all of us on here has made deal's on here some good and some bad :!: I lost 3 carb's on RJ but i didn't blame them i blamed the azzhole that ripped me off :!: :!:

Mark