Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Talk about a scammer - How About Harold Camping! (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30423)

grimratter 05-21-2011 08:06 PM

Talk about a scammer - How About Harold Camping!

He scammed his followers for over $80 million in dooms day donations! Probably won't see him on Sunday! He'll be on some beach in South America laughing!

482 05-22-2011 08:59 AM

Re: Talk about a scammer - How About Harold Camping!

Originally Posted by bobr
He scammed his followers for over $80 million in dooms day donations! Probably won't see him on Sunday! He'll be on some beach in South America laughing!

If they were ignorant enough to give him the money, I don't feel a thing for them :roll: :roll:

My world is still here :D

Harbone 05-22-2011 10:03 AM

if you really believed that it was gonna be judgement day then I have no sympathy. stupid is as stupid does...

lively 05-22-2011 10:05 AM

Re: Talk about a scammer - How About Harold Camping!

Originally Posted by 482

Originally Posted by bobr

If they were ignorant enough to give him the money, I don't feel a thing for them :roll: :roll:

My world is still here :D

x2

wlpatterson 05-23-2011 03:41 AM

Scams

DAMN! Seems everyones got a Scam these days & the Ironic thing is people are Stupid enough to donate to them??Makes a person wonder where this old worlds going....Im an old guy & the worlds changed so much in my lifetime its unbelievable..When I was growing up if you had differences with someone you hooked it up & win or lose it got setteled..After that the odds were you ended up friends..Today you have a problem odds are they shoot you & you dont end up friends,probably dead..I had it made compared to todays children..JMO

Scorpion1110 05-23-2011 05:05 AM

Still waiting for the Great Pumpkin too aren't you Harold?

Scorp

Scooterz 05-24-2011 09:52 AM

JMO: the Bible gives us all we need to know. "There will be false prophets" "no one will know the the day, time not even the Son"... sad that so many people were moved by Herald's arrogance & misguided prediction... when the Bible tells us exactly what to know & what will happen. It is not "confusing" as Herald was quoted after his prediction did not happen... but God is not the author of confusion or fear either (Bible says that too). Sad!!! People actually gave up savings to be deceived by this fool???? Amazing....

As if his prediction in 1994 that never happened was not a sign already!!! This guy was arrogant enough to predict Gods handy-work & take peoples money to promote this crap??? Shame.......

bjuice 05-27-2011 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rigsby
JMO: the Bible gives us all we need to know. "There will be false prophets" "no one will know the the day, time not even the Son"... sad that so many people were moved by Herald's arrogance & misguided prediction... when the Bible tells us exactly what to know & what will happen. It is not "confusing" as Herald was quoted after his prediction did not happen... but God is not the author of confusion or fear either (Bible says that too). Sad!!! People actually gave up savings to be deceived by this fool???? Amazing....

As if his prediction in 1994 that never happened was not a sign already!!! This guy was arrogant enough to predict Gods handy-work & take peoples money to promote this crap??? Shame.......

you are correct Rigs the bible does say the son nor the highest Angel knows when the end of time will be...Time is not of God nor Heaven...Time is Man made !!!...5 minutes to god could be 1 million years to us and so on...... Praise his Holy Name !