Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Vent (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   WHAT HAS HAPPENED? (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29234)

dkt 11-16-2010 03:18 AM

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

I don't know what has happened to this site, how it has turned into a place of sexual photo's instead of racing as it should be. I'm tired of seeing the garbage, I'm unhappy that I would not want my teenager to look at this site. It's a real shame Racing Junk has turned into Sex Junk! Thanks to those who have tried to keep it as it should have been. I am deleting my profile but I want to thank my friends, and I pray Gods blessing.

ajk 11-16-2010 01:16 PM

Just curious..Where are you seeing all this? I view this site almost daily and rarely see anything. Not saying it is or isnt there. JMO... Sorry to see you leave.

MEMRACING62 11-16-2010 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by ajk
Just curious..Where are you seeing all this? I view this site almost daily and rarely see anything. Not saying it is or isnt there. JMO... Sorry to see you leave.

X2

curtisreed 11-16-2010 02:46 PM

Pretty sure he is talking about the pictures guys have in there profiles on the racespace section.

Curtis

Tod74 11-16-2010 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by ajk

Usually in people's photo gallery. One person that I seen recently has hardcore pics of his wife in his. Not just nudes but pic of her....."BLOWING" on something.

ajk 11-16-2010 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tod74

Originally Posted by ajk

Usually in people's photo gallery. One person that I seen recently has hardcore pics of his wife in his. Not just nudes but pic of her....."BLOWING" on something.

"BLOWING" Small block?Big block 671 what was it? Just goofing off. I see what hes getting at now, Sorry a member is leaving.

MEMRACING62 11-16-2010 02:58 PM

if thats the case & one does not want to be exposed, just defriend them & you wont have access to them. (if self control is a problem) . rj seems to purge them when there posted . not a legimate complain about RJ, this site is pretty clean.

Tod74 11-16-2010 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
if thats the case & one does not want to be exposed, just defriend them & you wont have access to them. (if self control is a problem) . rj seems to purge them when there posted . not a legimate complain about RJ, this site is pretty clean.

I agree.

TheYellaBrick 11-16-2010 06:26 PM

X2

mytmouz 11-17-2010 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Tod74

Originally Posted by ajk

How does she look...