Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Beware Gene Hulen (hotrodg) vernon,al. Crook ,lair,and scam (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30566)

blacktopboys 06-16-2011 08:52 PM

Beware Gene Hulen (hotrodg) vernon,al. Crook ,lair,and scam

Beware of this guy from Vernon al. Gene hulen,screen name hotrodg,he is a scammer and a very dishonest person and uses his health for a scamming tool,don't get caught,he has a dodge avenger ,6.0 car,that's been stripped of everything good and replaced with junk parts ,took the ford rear and replaced with Dana rear ,car been changed hands more than ,flies on shit,beware,1st owner from tenn. Dragracingcars.com,nothing bought the car ,beckel ,or hass,it's more like bits and pieces of Joe blows garage,the car is white with a pink roll cage,call me for more info ,281-932-8358 even had guys from his home town call and give me more on him about how he's screwed his own locals,that's why he has to do out of town business ,also being investigated by law for receiving stollen parts.Beware

Harbone 06-17-2011 04:09 AM

Another post on the same topic?? plus you rip on this car but when you had it listed it was a completely different story, doesnt say anything about changing hands, crappy parts, etc?? Your ad says it has a Dana rear end?? Here is your original ad.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/0...E-AVENGER.html

lively 06-17-2011 06:10 AM

BUSTED-----SHORT MEMORY LOSS---OLD AGE TOOOOO MANY GREAT RACE CARS OWNED IN THE LAST FEW YEARS :cry: :cry:

SOMEONE IS A LIEING SOME WHERE :roll:

Scooterz 06-17-2011 08:29 AM

LOL!!!! X2!!!

"THERE IS SO MUCH TO LIST I CANT ,AND THE BEST OF EVERYTHING,6.0 CERT. DOUBLE FRAME RAIL,NEW CONDITION ,NEW 604 BIG DUKE ,MOLY ,STRUT,DANA,NOTHING BUT GORGEOUS,TAKES CASH OR TWIN TURBO CAR"

That was only 2 & 1/2 months ago.... give me a break.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

blacktopboys 06-17-2011 07:20 PM

A lot has changed in 2 1/2 months

This guy has completely stripped this car and replaced with used and leaky struts,took all the good and replaced with old style part to salvage other projects as well ,but if you the it's for you junke that's probally you're style to ,but using a different screen name won't get past our online ,awareness of you gene or what ever name youregoing by today,hotrodg,junke ,gene,jerk ,all the above.

Harbone 06-18-2011 05:42 AM

Re: A lot has changed in 2 1/2 months

Originally Posted by blacktopboys
This guy has completely stripped this car and replaced with used and leaky struts,took all the good and replaced with old style part to salvage other projects as well ,but if you the it's for you junke that's probally you're style to ,but using a different screen name won't get past our online ,awareness of you gene or what ever name youregoing by today,hotrodg,junke ,gene,jerk ,all the above.

How do you know all this? I think you are just blowing hot air myself but thats just my opinion, I could be wrong... :roll:

mopar1968 06-18-2011 08:15 AM

Now why in the world would someone remove good or new parts and replace them with used or worn out parts :?: :roll:

Mark

ajk 06-18-2011 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Now why in the world would someone remove good or new parts and replace them with used or worn out parts :?: :roll:

Mark

Car was just too damn fast!!!!!!

mopar1968 06-18-2011 11:12 AM

I think your right :!: He thought dang what did i get myself into :!: :lol: :lol:

Mark

Scorpion1110 06-19-2011 10:00 AM

Re: A lot has changed in 2 1/2 months

Originally Posted by blacktopboys

Wonder what this sounds like in English?

Scorp