Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Be aware of scam with raceparts 89 (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28600)

dwbracin 08-09-2010 09:05 AM

Be aware of scam with raceparts 89

Just wanted to warn all of the scam this guy is trying to pull. He has a motor listed here ad 1947481. I called and talked with him and made a deal over the phone. Then drove 640 miles to find that the motor was completely different form the add. He did not even come to show the motor and attempt to make the sale. So beware of dealing with raceparts89 from Ardmore, OK. I have done alot of dealing here and this is the first issue I have had.

vegaracing2 12-06-2010 06:03 PM

did you go to his house did you talk to someone other than him did see this post in time he might have pulled a fast one on me not sure yet.

TheRabbit 12-07-2010 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by vegaracing2
did you go to his house did you talk to someone other than him did see this post in time he might have pulled a fast one on me not sure yet.

Whatdidyousay?

Harbone 12-07-2010 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by TheRabbit

Originally Posted by vegaracing2

Whatdidyousay?

now thats frickin funny :lol:

TheRabbit 12-07-2010 11:29 AM

Harbone, I'm from the south. You gotta type slow so I can keep up! lol

Harbone 12-07-2010 11:31 AM

punctuation is the key... :lol:

dragonmaster093 12-07-2010 11:48 AM

,.?'";:*! like that? lol

Tod74 12-07-2010 11:55 AM

I hate it when someone will type agreat big long reply to a thread and they don't use any punctuation marks or capital letters it really gives me a headache and makes me wonder if they talk the same way too you know take one great big breath and just start talking without stopping and tell you their whole story and spell stuff wrong tooo it really is hard to read at times it happens alot on internet message board s like this one the best forum on the internet much better than yellowbullet cause they called me a phuckstick for no reason and I like tater tots

ajk 12-07-2010 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Tod74
I hate it when someone will type agreat big long reply to a thread and they don't use any punctuation marks or capital letters it really gives me a headache and makes me wonder if they talk the same way too you know take one great big breath and just start talking without stopping and tell you their whole story and spell stuff wrong tooo it really is hard to read at times it happens alot on internet message board s like this one the best forum on the internet much better than yellowbullet cause they called me a phuckstick for no reason and I like tater tots

!

dragonmaster093 12-07-2010 12:29 PM

I don't always you proper puctuation or spelling punctuation cause my mind goes faster then fingers and im to lazy to proof read,