Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   brian I was braging abought your hot rods today (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17689)

spib 06-28-2007 03:04 PM

brian I was braging abought your hot rods today

brian 3 cops just showed up at my house, my teenage son is in town, anyways they liked my blazer and then I started braging about your rides to them, I told them you were retired and all the cool stuff you have, trying to give them some hope!!!!!! we talked hot rods for 10 minutes hopefully they will be nice to me when I get some mufflers on the blazer

lively 06-28-2007 03:10 PM

JUST KEEP KISSING UP!!! :lol: :? :lol: :? :lol:

spib 06-28-2007 03:13 PM

damn it all, I'm not kissing up, if I had a shop and some bad ass rides like the man has, someone would be braggin on me, face it he has NICE STUFF, and he is a damn good guy, and thats a fact

chevguy65 06-28-2007 04:37 PM

spib...believe it or not I brag about you.
I brag about your blazer and the work ethic you have and how you have busted your arse to get it built for this season.

But I also brag about most everyone on this site.

I have a police officer living across the street from me, nice guy and has an old Charger in his garage.

I was talking to him the other day and he looked at my 65, I asked what he would do if I did a burn out in front of the house...he laughed and said it would depend if anyone else called in a complaint.

So, I went across the street to a parking lot (empty) and did a nice roast for him. He loved it.

spib 06-28-2007 04:40 PM

so does anyone else think brian has some bad ass rides, I was talking to perry today and saying how there are some real good people on rj and how the site is doing ,then we started to talk about brian, and his cool cars, and damn 3 cops pull up at my house, shit I didnt even start the blazer up today :lol:

chevguy65 06-28-2007 04:49 PM

Brian has some awesome rides.

Two camaros and a vette, and the ones he had in the past, his nova was pure mean.

In answer, yes he has some fine rides 8)

jbsjunk 06-28-2007 04:56 PM

I still want Brian to adopt me. It'll get me closer to the toys anyway. :wink:

bjuice 06-28-2007 06:03 PM

Hey SPIB...YOU STAND for what we are all MADE Of....the will to race and the Guts to take on your dreams....Dude you have held on and worked toward a 4 year dream and you accomplished it , most would have given up a long time ago....U SIR ARE THE MAN !!!!!!

NOW FOR OLE "LIVELY"...He's just joshing around...WE can't hold it against him that he is a FORD MAN !!....opps DID I JUST SAY THAT ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your Hillbilly Friend,

Brian

lively 06-28-2007 06:25 PM

ford---FORD---FORD--FIRST ON RACE DAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ---RELAX SPIB!!!!--I THINK BRIAN HAS SOME GREAT RIDES [WE ALL WOULD LIKE THEM IN OUR OWN GARAGE]---DIDN'T MEAN TO UPSET YOU GUYS!@!@!@-LIVELY

spib 06-29-2007 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by lively
ford---FORD---FORD--FIRST ON RACE DAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ---RELAX SPIB!!!!--I THINK BRIAN HAS SOME GREAT RIDES [WE ALL WOULD LIKE THEM IN OUR OWN GARAGE]---DIDN'T MEAN TO UPSET YOU GUYS!@!@!@-LIVELY

Hey I am relaxed sometimes people take me wrong, I was having fun, joking around, I wasnt having fun when all them cops drove in my driveway, 3 cops 3 cars all at once, damn what did I do wrong!!!!!! Lively you have never upset me, in fact I dont get upset on this site.