Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rocks and Boats (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22901)

suicidebomb 01-27-2009 04:06 AM

Rocks and Boats

OK, Zipper nailed me on the rocks and boats question. So I gots a question for all you guys and gals, here it is:

What's the FIRST thing you know?

Hint: Lester and Earl knew. I'm willing to bet dollars to do-nuts you all know too!

Scooterz 01-27-2009 09:31 AM

Suicide-

I will admit, I do not claim to be the sharpest guy in the world, but I am completely lost... boats & rocks & Earl & the other dude. Did i miss something?? Scooter

Scooterz 01-27-2009 09:43 AM

Nevermind... I just got up to speed on the other thread. So how did a 300lb rock get in the boat?

suicidebomb 01-27-2009 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Nevermind... I just got up to speed on the other thread. So how did a 300lb rock get in the boat?

Ok Scooter, the best guess I have is Zipper06 put the rock in the boat. If he didn't, I have no clue how or why the rock was placed in the boat. "boats and rocks" was just to get peoples attention. You're not lost, you may be a little confused. Lemme see if I can help you out, my name is Earl, but I ain't the Earl in the hint. Lester is the other dude, and is a very important clue to the answer. I never met Lester or Earl, but we all knew the answer to the question. So do you. At least I believe you do.
Anyhow, Whats the FIRST thing you know?

Oh, and BTW zipper knows too, whether he knows it or not!! So, did I clear that up for ya?

hollowayshotrods 01-27-2009 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by suicidebomb

Originally Posted by Rigsby

Ok Scooter, the best guess I have is Zipper06 put the rock in the boat. If he didn't, I have no clue how or why the rock was placed in the boat. "boats and rocks" was just to get peoples attention. You're not lost, you may be a little confused. Lemme see if I can help you out, my name is Earl, but I ain't the Earl in the hint. Lester is the other dude, and is a very important clue to the answer. I never met Lester or Earl, but we all knew the answer to the question. So do you. At least I believe you do.
Anyhow, Whats the FIRST thing you know?

Oh, and BTW zipper knows too, whether he knows it or not!! So, did I clear that up for ya?

Completely confused :!: :oops:

suicidebomb 01-27-2009 01:25 PM

Really? why? Are you confused all over more than any other place? Can I clarify? If I can, let me know.It's really simple though:

Whats the FIRST thing you know?

Hints are above.

fla1976 01-27-2009 04:05 PM

Firs thing

Jed's a millionaire.

suicidebomb 01-27-2009 04:39 PM

Yep, thats it!!! sung by Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs :D :D

Scooterz 01-27-2009 04:41 PM

Earl put the rock in the boat. He did this because he wanted to be faster than Lester. When Lester realized the rock made a bigger wake in his boat, he decided to wake board becase he could pick up more chicks. This made Earl VERY ANGRY... because he caught no fish & got no chicks (because Lester was wake-boarding around him all the time). At the end of the day, Lester found out the Earl was a transvestite, so everything worked out ok.

I am getting close to the answer right?

suicidebomb 01-27-2009 04:48 PM

Well no Rigs, ....ah..well ah.... You do have a very "interesting" imagination. :)