Bought probably 10 years ago. Did not store it as I should and Hydro-locked the motor the first time I took it out. Didn't adjust the valves when I got it back miscommunicating with the engine builder and threw a push rod out the second time to the track. Has been on the back burner as I know I don't have the funds to fix it, so I haven't take it apart yet. I have a MSD distributor and 6AL box to go back in it when I fix it. Would like to find some 48 IDA's for it as well, but it's always been a money thing.
Fiberglass hood, no deck lid and Lexan windows all around. Needs painted as it's in Black Primer.
Set up for drag racing with wheelie bars in the rear.
Slicks in the front and as narrow and small as I can run up front.