From The Pagoda On...
World of Outlaws and Lucas Oil Series Merging?
|View Entire Blog|
I think that because of the World of Outlaws potentially losing Steve Kinser and due to the National Dirt Racing League's Demise, an Outlaws-Lucas Merger has grown legs. Sadly, Outlaws has not had a strong track record outside of Sprint Cars.
And,sadly, having to rectify Tire Deals and this is probably the 1st Post-SPEED Aftermath Merger, but, what is not so shocking ,is , having more Network TV Presentation for good.
And, I think it would help make it easier for Sprint Cup and IndyCar to run more Short and Dirt Tracks. I think this is a catalyst and the 1st Division Series need to get better than the tired recurring themes. I would have thought originally, Stewart-Haas would have been the big loser due to Kevin Harvick replacing Ryan Newman and RCR getting Austin Dillon to replace Kevin Harvick and Ryan Newman replacing Jeff Burton would have been the winner.
I would have physically willed myself into ending the Hot 102 First Time Winner Hex, because the more it goes, the more a Matt Kenseth or Tony Stewart misses out on Victory Lane altogether and the more we will see 1st Time Winners.-IndyMyIndy
You must Log In to add a comment
|prev month||next month|
- Drag Race Bowl II NHRA Fast 16 After 1st Rd Quals Southern Nationals
- Drag Race Bowl II Standings After Southern Nationals 1st Round Qualifying
- Super DIRT Week Drag Down to Oswego, and the Outlaws are looking just as bad
- Meet Rule Change #2 of 320 in Top Fuel and Funny Car (Because the headers where already taken)
- Drag Race Bowl II Southern Nationals 1st Round Qualifying