From The Pagoda On...
Last Summer Never Ended
|View Entire Blog|
If someone has the acorns to attack a 24 Hour, On TV, Live 24 Hours of LeMans, I say GO FOR IT! Also, this little piggy is still hurt over SPEED's Death and worse, the King has his Last Summer in Knoxville. Does the Public want John Wes Townley to rise and shine?
To me, I am just as raw over scandal, unemployment, and a Rickshaw Social Rolls. I'd challenge Kasey Kahne to Own and Pilot his own IndyCar and World of Outlaws Car next Year!
Frankly, it is not even remotely healthy not to put the past in the past. If Iowa City caved to HBO's "Girls", it would have been a chilly start to a long and vicious fall.
The problem is dealing with people and not letting greed tow the car.
I feel that I expect expectations and titles and highlight reels and I really want to see a 1st Time Winner this Weekend as I can't stand the JJ lurking and I would frankly lose it if he won 7 to tie the King and Dale. I want to see 21st Century Racing Future rather than being saddled with loss after loss.-IndyMyIndy
You must Log In to add a comment
|prev month||next month|
- Southern Nationals 2nd Round Qualifying Results
- Drag Race Bowl II NHRA Fast 16 After 1st Rd Quals Southern Nationals
- Drag Race Bowl II Standings After Southern Nationals 1st Round Qualifying
- Super DIRT Week Drag Down to Oswego, and the Outlaws are looking just as bad
- Meet Rule Change #2 of 320 in Top Fuel and Funny Car (Because the headers where already taken)