For Sale: 1979 Volkswagen Transporter
1979 VW Bus Camper Westfalia
• Brand New Starter
• Brand new fuel Pump
• New rebuilt Carburetor
• Interior wood panels are in very good condition
• Stock, original 2.0L FI / 2000cc Engine - was told it needs a rebuild. Low compression. Will need to be trailered/hauled home.
• Some rust. Worst part is driver floor pan and rear engine apron. Frame is perfect.
• It will need a new pop top canvas. No upstairs mattress.
The bus is currently not running. Mechanic said the motor had low compression and will need a rebuild. The Bus will need some work. It has been off the road for a several years. The driver's side front floor pan is rusted through and there is a piece of sheet metal in place right now. There is also some rust around the engine compartment lid. The frame is solid. This is a project Bus, but if you are looking for something and don't want to break the bank, this project could be for you.
Link to over 50 more photos: http://s119.photobucket.com/user/cyrjordan3/library/1979%20Westfalia
Bus is priced to sell and will make someone a great Westfalia! I am helping someone sell this bus, I have the complete selling rights from the owner. I have a clear title in hand-- and it is ready for a new owner! Located in Johnson City, TN 37615
$3,700.00 PRICE IS FIRM! Great project-- and priced to sell. It won't last long! Bus is located in Johnson City, Tennessee. Clear title in hand
This item is USED
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2011-01-10
Phone Number: (423) 930-6400
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here