• Built from a San Jose CA fastback chassis. Soda blast cleaning and rusted panels replaced. Correct paint colors and stripe layout.
• 302 race engine by Gary Johns in Jacksonville. 429 HP at the flywheel. Three plate Tilton clutch (5.5”), Tilton hydraulic release bearing, original Shelby type 735 Holly Carb., GT40 heads.
• Top loader 4 speed with heavy duty close ratio gears. Hurst shifter with heim jointed linkage.
• 9” Currie rear end with Nodular center section. Detroit locker. Heavy duty Torino SW rear drum brakes as on original Shelby. Anti-wind-up rear springs, aluminum QA adjustable shocks (F&R). Panhard bar. Teflon bushings.
• Front end has properly relocated upper A arms, Lincoln uprights and disc brakes as original Shelby. Heavy sway bar. Quick steering Flaming River steering box and idler arm.
• Aluminum master cylinder, with f/r bias adjustment from driver’s seat.
• Aluminum radiator with integral oil cooler.
• 22 gallon ATL fuel cell in NASCAR box. All lines Aeroquip (oil and fuel)
• American mags (6) with Hoosier vintage tires.
• FIA Seat, full roll cage, Firecharger fire system, MSD ignition system.
• All street accessories (turn, stop, horn, headlights, wipers) to allow street registration in Florida.
• Headers exit to passenger side of car just rear of door. Meets SCCA 103db sound limits.
• Rear Lexan windshield made from original Shelby mold.
• Front windshield is Lexan with internal braces.
• Fiberglas hood with hood pins.
• Original style Lexan pull up side windows with aluminum frames.
• Removable steering wheel, FIA seat belts. SCCA log book with current annual inspection.
• Have run VDCA vintage events at Roebling and the Pittsburgh Vintage GP at Beaverun in 2012.
• Insured by Hagerty for $50K as an authentic Shelby clone. Florida ASP (Assembled from Parts) 2010 Title.
Money Order, Cash
Delivery can be arranged in the SE for expenses and mileage, also driver coaching and support at select vintage races. Email - email@example.com
Expires on: 01/17/2017
Posted: 09/27/2016, ad expires in 85 days