For Sale: 65 Shelby GT350R Clone
• Built from a San Jose CA fastback chassis. Soda blast cleaning and rusted panels replaced. Correct paint colors and stripe layout.
• 302 race engine by Gary Jones in Jacksonville. 429 HP at the flywheel. Three plate Tilton clutch (5.5”), Tilton hydraulic release bearing, original Shelby type 735 Holly Carb., GT40 heads.
• Top loader 4 speed with heavy duty close ratio gears. Hurst shifter with heim jointed linkage.
• 9” Currie rear end with Nodular center section. Detroit locker. Heavy duty Torino SW rear drum brakes as on original Shelby. Anti-wind-up rear springs, aluminum QA adjustable shocks (F&R). Panhard bar. Teflon bushings.
• Front end has properly relocated upper A arms, Lincoln uprights and disc brakes as original Shelby. Heavy sway bar. Quick steering Flaming River steering box and idler arm.
• Aluminum master cylinder, with f/r bias adjustment from driver’s seat.
• Aluminum radiator with integral oil cooler.
• 22 gallon ATL fuel cell in NASCAR box. All lines Aeroquip (oil and fuel)
• American mags (6) with Hoosier vintage tires.
• FIA Seat, full roll cage, Firecharger fire system, MSD ignition system.
• All street accessories (turn, stop, horn, headlights, wipers) to allow street registration in Florida.
• Headers exit to passenger side of car just rear of door. Meets SCCA sound limits.
• Rear Plexiglas windshield made from original Shelby mold.
• Front windshield is Plexiglas with internal braces.
• Fiberglas hood with hood pins.
• Original style Plexiglas pull up side windows with aluminum frames.
• Removable steering wheel, FIA seat belts. SCCA log book with current annual inspection.
• Have run VDCA vintage events at Roebling and the Pittsburgh Vintage GP at Beaverun in 2012.
• Insured by Hagerty as an authentic Shelby clone. Florida ASP (Assembled from Parts) 2010 Title.
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: Street Mustang or street Cobra Replica
Instructions for buyer: Located in Tallahassee Florida, can arrange delivery in SE US
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2008-07-21
Phone Number: (850) 508-6107
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here