For Sale: 1968 Datsun 2000 FP Roadster
Unconfirmed Bob Sharp Car
• Engine Builder: Rebello - CA.
• 1600cc SPL311 punched .040 over (Supplied with the car)
• Induction: Two stock 1600 Hitachi (SU) ((modified needles)) carburetors (Purchased Remanufactured 2011 from Datsun Parts in CA(Dean))
• Air horns port matched to original carburetors (included in spares)
o 2010 – Replaced wrist pins, rings, main and rod bearings. Re-sleeved cylinder #4 and replaced Piston. Piston was custom made by Venolia to match the other Venolia pistons. Venolia also supplied the rings, wrist pins and locks. Assembled by C&P Machine Shop in Fort Wayne, IN.
o 2011 – Cylinder head guides replaced. Springs checked and shimmed. Seals installed. Tanked and pressured checked. Decked. Work done by CJ Racing Engines in Auburn, IN (Chris Johnson).
• Exhaust – fitted header to flattened exhaust pipe for driver side discharge
• Ignition – Changed to Pentronix internal and digital rev limiter (2011)
• Transmission is a Datsun Z 5 speed (supplied with the car). Rebuilt in 2010 with Nissan parts (syncros, bearings, seals and gasket by Datsun service expert John Veltum.)
• Replaced multi disk (AP Racing clutch pack) disks, friction surface and spring plate. Parts supplied by Quartermaster in CA (2014).
• Tilton Aluminum Flywheel
• Rebuilt and balanced drive shaft (work performed by Fort Wayne Clutch and Driveline 2011)
• Limited Slip Datsun solid axel – 39:8 ratio
• Panhard Bar
• Front wheel bearings (replaced 2013 ((Napa matched bearing race numbers))
• Original Brass Radiator – (Rebuilt in 2012 by Ace Radiator Fort Wayne, IN)
• Holley Red electrical pump, regulator and Fram canister filter (all purchased 2009)
• Fuel Cell – ATL 12 Gallon (Replaced foam 2011 supplied by ATL)
• Fuel Type – Racing fuel only
Fire Suppression System – SPA “Lite” 10lb bottle
• Purchased new and re-plumbed car 2010 (Bottle recharged 2011, 2013)
• Rear cylinders, calipers and master brass sleeved 2010, 2011, 2013 (Work performed by White Post Restoration, VA)
• KFP front pads (new)– White Post Rear shoes
• Assorted used parts, Original ported and matched Hitachi carburetors, rear wheel cylinders, assorted new gaskets and hoses.
• Mr. Yutaka Katayama signed deck lid in gold pen
Visit my website for more photos and info@ http://vfreek.tripod.com/paulswebsite
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2014-06-04
Phone Number: 260-602-9101
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here