For Sale: SCCA VINTAGE CORVETTE RACE CAR
BLACK ROAD RACE ROCKET !!
Price just reduced...40k buys this rocket ship.
It ready to win again. Its hard to find a quality piece at a bargain price.
Stop dreaming about racing, and write the check.
PRICE JUST REDUCED BY 20 FROM ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE !!
45K WILL OWN THE VINTAGE ROCKET !
A vintage 1968 Corvette convertible race car. A turnkey ( actually, just push the button… ) race package. Car, and full spare package for one blow out price. Bring your truck, hook up and go directly to the race track. Its ready to go. ALL fluids have been changed and flushed. Over 100k invested with receipts. Fresh build, 1 test day only. (It’s a rocket !! ) Brand new dry sumped Gibbs SB2 motor, new Jericho transmission, Tilton 3 disc clutch, new 4:11 rear, amazing Nascar style roll cage, 3 way Halon fire suppression system, new seats and belts, cool shirt cooler and shirt, 3 sets of wheels and tires including a brand new set of Hoosier slicks.
Lightweight Greenwood wide body, with fully removable body panels. Trans and diff coolers, full heim joint suspension, adjustable sway bars, huge radiator,Painless wiring system, Bilstein coil overs, Randy’s custom rear end, with Toms big axles and studs. Willwood pedal and Willwood 4 piston big brakes all around that haul this ballistic Corvette to a stop…… VERY quickly. The list goes on and on. No expense was spared in building this Vintage rocketship.
Ok here’s the COOL part. The car comes with TWO log books, and a clear title. The first log book dating back to 1972 !! The car raced at famous courses like Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio and all the big tracks. Good finishing history. This is the real deal Vintage Corvette race car. Not for the timid, or weak of heart. In the right hands this car is a first place car, no excuses, it’s all there, and ready to go. The second log is current and has a 2014 tech inspection done to it. Put gas in it and go. This car can run in all the Vintage classes, GT1, SPO,V8 Stock car, or dozens of other race groups !!
Long list of spares, brakes, rotors,4 a arms, half shafts, u joints, bearings, plumbing hardware and hoses. Gauges and wiring, belts hoses, fuel pumps, and filters, manuals, set up sheets, tire temp recorder and lap timer,3 sets of wheels and tire, and much more. You’ll be quite happy.
$65k NOW REDUCED TO ONLY 45K !!
• Class: GT1,vintage
• Weight: 2553 lbs
• Engine Builder: TWE machine
• Manufacturer: Chevrolet
• Type: SB2.2
• Displacement: 331
• Horsepower: 605
• Torque: 566
• Induction: Holley 4bbl, highrise manifold
• Heads: GM SB2.2. fully ported by Gibbs racing
• Block: GM Bowtie
• Main Caps: 4 bolt splayed
• Crankshaft: Bryant
• Connecting Rods: carillo
• Pistons: CP domed
• Camshaft: reed roller
• Valves: Titanium
• Valve Train: T&D rockers,CV pushrods
• Clutch: QM
• Pressure Plate: QM
• Flywheel: QM
• Exhaust: 4-2-1 stainless hand built
• Total Time: Dyno time only
• Fuel Cell
• Manufacturer: ATL, Fuel Safe
• Age: new
• Capacity: 32
• Fuel Pump: Holley electric
• Fuel Type: 110 octane min.
• Radiator: Aluminum dual cross flow
• Water Rad Location: front
• Water Pump: Howard Stewart
• Ignition: Electromotive multicoil
• Alternator: CV single wire
• Battery: 16 volt with charger
• Manfacturer: Jerico
• Type: 4 speed with overdrive 3rd
• Gears: changable
• Shifter: Hurst pro. setup at Gibbs racing
• Trans Cooler: yes and pump
• 3rd gear setup as overdrive
• Manufacturer: Randy,s rears/GM
• Type: GM Corvette
• Cooler: yes and pump
• Ratio: 4.10
• Case: iron corvette racing HD
• Differential: limited slip
• Axles: HD custom
• Converted from 10 bolt ring gear to 12 bolt (stronger)
• Construction: 1973 corvette with ACI turbo flairs. Fiberglass
• Color: Black
• Paint: enamel
• Condition: very good
• Flames on front just for fun
• Type: Fully caged corvette
• Builder: TWE and Jay Roese
• Material: steel
• Finish: enamel
• Condition: new
• Front Suspension: unequal arm,near zero scrub and bump
• Rear Suspension: Guldstrand 5 link independent,HD hubs and bearings
• Shocks: Bilstien monotube coilovers, new custom valved
• Brakes: Outlaw calipers, Coleman discs
• Steering: Woodard R&P power
• Wheels: Diamond 16
• Tires: Hoosiers
• Color/Finish: Gold enamel
• Material: steel panels
• Fire System: Firebottle remote w/ 3 sprayers
• Restraints: Belts are new but age out
• Guages: full assortment
• Steering Wheel: padded 3 spoke, quick disconect
• Condition: excellent
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Item Location: JUPITER, FL Get Directions To This City
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2008-12-01
Phone Number: 5616329706
Number of Honor Payments: 2
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $10.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here