2014 TPD Vortech Custom 42’ Gooseneck
• TPD is a high-end, high quality trailer builder that is meticulous with fit and finish, and attention to the “small” details. This is NOT a typical, run-of-the-mill, I-beam frame, wrinkled aluminum skin trailer! Learn more about TPD Trailers at: http://www.tpdtrailers.com
• Original owner, USED TWICE for two local Arizona races. Trailer has 1,100 total miles including the 755-mile delivery trip from Sacramento, CA to Phoenix, AZ!
• All (floor, sides, and roof) FRP composite construction with lightweight steel tube chassis
• 7’ interior height, 8.5’ overall width, 34’ total length on main floor, and 8’ over gooseneck
• Currently setup for in-line loading and transport of dragster/altered/roadster-type race car plus a golf cart/UTV at the rear, but can be easily modified for wider/multiple cars – SEE BELOW
• Loaded with storage space:
• Large “L” shaped workbench area with overhead cabinets
• Built-in Craftsman stainless steel roll-away
• Garment closet
• Sidewall cabinets
• Sidewall cabinets and part of the streetside cabinets/workbench can be easily and tastefully modified to provide needed side clearance and 31 linear feet on the floor for wider and/or two small cars; have a quote in-hand from TPD – please call to discuss!
• 30” x 30” generator box under workbench with slide and exterior lockable access door
• (2) outside lockable access doors to storage compartments under the goose
• Cabinets in the gooseneck “bedroom”
• Chassis is completely painted inside and out with white PPG polyurethane enamel
• Triple 7,000 lb-rated axles with EZ-Lube hubs - 21,000 lb GVWR
• Trailer empty weight = 9,380 lb
• Framed and wired for (3) AC units:
• (1) Dometic 15,000 BTU AC unit on forward location with wall-mounted thermostat
• (2) Maxx-Vents on the middle and rear locations
• Walk-on roof with inside ladder and 25” x 25” interior roof access door
• Scorpion spray-on bed liner coating on entire main floor, rear ramp door, and in the wheel wells
• 8’ feet of floor over the gooseneck, marine-grade carpeted, with access stairs, dual 42” x 18” RV slider tinted side windows with aluminum horizontal blinds, and King-size air mattress
• Advanced Wireless Technology (AWT, Tommy Johnson Sr.) wireless alarm with GPS tracking, smoke alarm, and wireless winch and front jack controllers
• Equalizer Systems’ 12,000 lb hydraulic front jack with both hard-wired switch AND AWT wireless controller
• Built-in Superwinch S4000 with synthetic rope and AWT wireless controller
• 100-amp electrical service panel w/ shore power cord access port
• Loaded with 120 VAC electrical outlets inside and outside
• (4) 12V outlets above workbench, next to stereo
• Separate 120 VAC fluorescent and 12 VDC lighting systems
• LED running and signal lights
• Optima Yellow-Top deep cycle battery
• (2) Auto Meter automatic trickle battery chargers
• Built-in Makita air compressor - plumbed to the workbench, and (3) outside connection taps – one on each side, and one in front
• Built-in microwave oven
• Built-in Tractor Tunes stereo with Panasonic CD player
• Outside pass-through connection panel for Altalab weather station connection and hard-wired to custom control unit rack over workbench, next to microwave
• Loaded with various Pit-Pal, Tuff Paw, and Blazin’ Bell Tech aluminium storage accessories
• Manual retractable entry step for side door
• 16” upgraded chrome steel modular wheels (Made in USA), BFG Commercial T/A LT Load Range “E” tires, and (2) matching spares
• Upgraded Timken wheel bearings and races (Made in USA)
• (8) swivel tie-downs on floor
• Double row of E-track on main floor (56 feet total!), and 20 feet on each side wall!
• Dual built-in exterior halogen lights on curb side
• (2) hideaway in-floor wheel chocks for scooters, bikes, or motorcycles
• 60” Pit-Pal adjustable ramp extensions on rear door
• Always stored under a cover
• Portable toilet (never used)
• Complete TPD design drawing package will be given to new owner, along with other spare parts!!
MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE HOW INCREDIBLY NICE THIS TRAILER IS!!
$60,000 invested, sell for $34,000 or REASONABLE offer. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
Call 623-640-0518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Trailer is located in the northwest-side of the Phoenix, AZ metro area.