- 2007 classic manufacturing custom made stacker trailer. - Triple axle- each axle is rated for 6,000 lbs- giving you a total rating of 18,000 lbs for a trailer GVWR tag rated at 9900 lbs. unladen weight is 3800 lbs
. - This trailer was made above and beyond what it needed to be. Hence the custom made. they won't make a triple axle 24 footer unless you special order it. - Total overall outside length=29feet 7 inches - Tongue is 5 feet 3 inches long. - Length of box-24 feet 4 inch. - 12 feet 9 inches total height.
- Front area was custom made into a bedroom area with a, -
Twin bed. -
- Bathroom. -
-Both bath and sink have a 60 gallon fresh water tank a water pump. -
-Tv. in bedroom with dvd / Large TV ( see pic, its sitting on the kitchen counter) is for the rear garage area.
Double French doors lead into the rear area.( one has 2 holes in it, see pic, i am getting a new to replace it.-
- Rear area has the pads for a stacker lift already installed. -
-Upper area over the bedroom has been made into a loft/ storage/ extra bedroom area.
- Drivers side sliding Rv window next to bed-
- Passenger side door and Rv door screen with step up folding stairs. -
-Built in encased flood lights. -
- Rv zip Dee canopy. -
- All six tires are brand new as of October 2015.
- they only have 5100 miles on them. -
Electric battery operated with Manual backup jack/ with worklight. Jack has its own battery in a lock box next to it. -
Built in to Frame are distribution hitch brackets. - Distribution hitch is also included. -
- 30 amp power cord is hard wired into trailer as well, it can be used at a campground or you can plug it into your Rv to power the trailer as well.