I own this unit free and clear, title in hand. I do not need help selling it and I’m not desperate to get rid of it. Unit has about 23K miles, I still use it and I will be taking it to race tracks in western states until it sells.
This is a great unit, powerful, never over heats (like my Monaco diesel pusher did), pulls my 32 foot trailer with 3 cars like a champ.
Amazing unit for a family or race team. The separate bunk room is great for friends or the kids. Sofa up front pulls out to a bed too.
The Ikon is the top class in conversion rigs. Drives so much better than a diesel pusher but with the Ikon line you get all the top amenities of best RV’s money can buy. This rig sold for over 600K new, the 2017’s are now going for over 700K. No rattles, no issues, maintenance has always been kept up to date.
• (5) Slide-Outs, Two in Living room, 2 in master bedroom, 1 in rear that creates a private bunk room
• Girard Awning covers entire length of the coach
• (3) 15k BTU A/Cs
• (2) 3000 Watt Inverter’s
• Fresh Water 150 Gal
• (2) 75 Gal Holding Tanks one for gray water and one for black water
• Maple Cabinets in Tawny
• Quartz Counter tops in Sandbank w/ Bronze Mosiac Back splash
• Heated Porcelain Tiled Floor
• All Ultra Leather PKG in Aberdeen Latte
• Hardware and Fixtures in Oil Rubbed Bronze
• 17 Cu Ft Norcold Refrigerator
• Counter height ice machine! Never run out of ice!
• Convection Microwave
• Wolf Induction Cooktop Range
• Front loading Washer/Dryer Stacked
• Central Vacuum System
• Outside Refer/Freezer On Slide Tray
• Sony 40" LED HDTV
• 26" LCD TV in Rear Bedroom
• 32" Sony LED TV 1 in Bedroom
• 32" Sony LED TV Outside, Surround Sound System
• Blu-ray's, Satellite Rec in Bedrooms,
• In motion satellite dish
• Back-Up Camera, Side Bullet Camera