2005 Freightliner M2 106 4 Door - Toter Hot Shot Semi Custom Bed
This has been a great truck in the time that I have owned it. I purchased it primarily for my towing my 44’ Work and Play Toy Hauler that is currently also for sale. I have also used it for towing some equipment for my small business (small dozer, tractors, materials, bobcats, whatever). I also used it on my last trip to Lake Power to tow the boat and put 2 jet skiis on the bed!
- 4 Door Cab
- 5 Individual Air Ride Seats (higher end for driver)
- Air Ride Cab
- Air Ride Rear Suspension with dump Valve
- MBE 900 (Mercedes Benz) rated at 330HP/1000ft-lbs with 155,500miles currently
- Dual Level Engine Retarder
- Eaton Fuller 9 speed trans (rare combination on a 4 door truck, took me forever to find!). I wanted full control and power transfer of a manual.
- 22.5” Aluminum rims with plenty of rubber (virgin not retread)
- Custom aluminum diamond plate bed with 2 large tool boxes
- Dual aluminum tanks totaling 120 gallons
- Dual Chrome Stacks
- 8k Front Axle and 17k Rear Axle
- Air Brakes (CDL not required if registering as RV)
- Pioneer AppRadio
- CB Radio
- Power Locks
- Power Windows
- AC (fresh Dryer and Expansion Valve)
- B&W Fifth Wheel, Gooseneck Ball, and 2” hitch (heavy duty hitch)
- Air Horns
- Air over Electric Brake Controller (for Pulling trailers with electric Brakes)
- 17” DVD Player in ceiling with 3 wireless headphones
- EGT, Boost, Trans, and Diff Temp Gauges Added for peace of mind
- Meticulous maintenance, trans, diff, engine fluids changes in last 5k miles. Chassis has also been greased in that time and fuel filter has been changed.
- Truck Starts right up always, no smoke or blow-by
- Aluminum ‘Tilt’ Front Bumper
- Currently has EGR and EGR Cooler Plates installed, can remove if necessary.
- Stored inside my shop, not baking in sun
- Have a basically new Nexiq USB 2 scanner for truck. Will throw in the deal for asking Price. $500 extra otherwise ($750 New, easy eBay sell)
- Have Remote Control Crane (Venturo ET6KR) that can mount to bed (diamond plate cover plate for mounting hole). $1,750 extra crane will go with truck. Freshly rebuilt, all bearings and wiring, new cable, new fluid. Power hoist, Power Rotate, Power Boom Up/Down. 6/10/14’ boom lengths.
- Could be a great hot shot rig. Plenty of room in back seat to convert to sleeper.
- Easy to drive (has a tighter turning radius than my 2011 Ram 3500 long bed!!), Manual trans takes some getting used to if you have never driven a heavy duty truck before, but just takes some miles in the seat. Comfort of towing with this over a ¾ or 1 ton truck is night and day. Big brakes, air ride, and build to tow/haul is this trucks mission in life.
More Photos can be found on photobucket bnold123 user name
Asking $49,500 for Truck or Best Offer.
Keyword: SportChassis, Towing, Semi, SemiTruck, HotShot, Hot Shot, Hot-Shot