PLEASE SEE AD 182772193 FOR MORE PHOTOS!!!!!
1955 Chevy Belair Top Sportsman/Pro Mod with 780 cu.in TURNKEY. Includes the following:
- 7/8 scale
- Montana Brothers 6.0 cert
- Weight 2470 lbs.
- Koni rear shocks, Strange struts
- 16 volt lithium ion battery and charger
- MSD Powergrid
- Racepack dash
- Bickel 9.5 floater rear end, carbon brakes
- 17.5 x 34 Hoosier tires
- Wired for 2 stages of NOS
- 780 cu.in built by Albert Racing Engines
- Sonny's 16.5 degree heads
- CN Billet block
- 5.0 bore spacing
- Stainless steel headers
- Rossler Turbo Glide 1.57 low gear
Includes Pro Jacks, Chiller, fits large driver, Show quality car, 8 runs since new on chassis, 8 runs since freshen on transmission & engine.
I will separate rolling chassis $46,500 and Engine/Transmission $40,000
Money Order, Cash
Expires on: 01/17/2017
Posted: 10/17/2016, ad expires in 86 days
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 12/31/2004
Phone Number: (651) 463-2302
- Ad #182772193: '55 Chev Belair Top Sportsman/Pro Mod Turnkey with 780 cu.in
DID YOU BUY THIS ITEM?
Report the sale - click here