For Sale: RARE 1970 429 TORINO CONV. #s MATCHING
TRADES FOR VERY NICE TOP SPORTSMEN TURN KEY
WILL ONLY TRADE FOR SOMETHING IN CANADA UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO BRING YOUR TRADE TO CANADA
1970 Torino GT Convertible, 429
THIS IS A VERY RARE CAR WITH ONLY 3939 CONVERTIBLES BUILT IN 1970 AND LESS THAN 130 WITH THE 429 OPTION AND POSSIBLY THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS COLOR COMBO AND OPTIONS.
THIS IS ALL NUMBERS MATCHING N CODE 429 WITH ORIG. NUMBERS MATCHING C-6 AUTO AND THE ORIG. 3.00 REAR END.
MINT ORIG. HIDEAWAY HEADLIGHTS AND THREE BUILDSHEETS WITH ORIG. WARRANTY CARD
This is a prime example of a true survivor, with only being repainted & motor removed for detailing all done in 2005, this car is completely original, right down to complete:
· Original white interior in mint orig. cond. with perfect orig. dash and pad, orig. carpet with factory moulded mats in great shape,
Factory power tinted windows with orig. front tinted windshield,
· Mint original power conv. top, never replaced with only 1 blemish up front on the bead lace, which can easily be replaced
· Original numbers matching motor, that was only removed, cleaned & detailed, never taken apart or opened up. Engine still has orig. dated coded rad and heater hoses & most clamps, bottom rad hose still has steel protected guard on bottom, orig distributor, wires, carburetor, water pump, starter, all correct date code from this car, from day one.
· Trunk still maintains, its original trunk mat in very nice shape, with original paint underneath, original spare & jack & original convertible top boot, in original bag.
· Have original: biuld sheets & warranty card & complete factory literature.
Purchased car in 1999, from same owner since 1970. This car is rust free & maintains 100% original sheet metal, & has never had a welder touched to it.
The paint on this car is incredibly outstanding, finished in base coat, clear coat, in it’s original color, & professionally wet sanded & polished, to a glass mear finish, on a perfectly flawless original body.
The underside of this car is still orig. not restored and has zero rust. car has new shocks, brake work and some new front end parts,
Mint orig, 14 x 7 wheels; orig, hubcaps & beauty rings that look NOS.
GARRANTEE YOU WILL NOT FIND OR SEE ANOTHER 429 CONV. AS NICE AS THIS ONE THAT IS UNMOLESTED, UNRESTORED OTHER THAN A REPAINT AND SOME ENGINE DETAILING THAT IS RUST FREE WITH ALL ORIG. SHEET METAL AND NEVER IN ANY ACCIDENTS WITH ALL ORIG.#s MATCHING MOTOR, TRANS, DIFF AND ALL ORIG. CORRECT DATE CODED PARTS FROM THIS CAR FROM NEW.
NOTICE THE LAST PICTURE IS OF ME AND THE ORIG OWNER SINCE 1970 TOGETHER WHEN I PURCHASED THE CAR IN 1997 WITH THE ORIG. PAINT.
IF You are not sure about anything please fell free to call and
Contact Frank for more info if you need???
Woodlands, Manitoba Canada
Seller Phone Number2: 2047792244
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: VERY NICE TOP SPORTSMEN CAR
|BANK WIRE CASH BANK CHECK|
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2008-02-23
Phone Number: 2043835075
Phone Number: 2047792244
Number of Honor Payments: 2
Average Accepted Sale Price: $1,925.00
Average Honor Payment: $20.00
Report the sale - click here