For Sale: Koni - 30 Series ACT Tour Shock
â€¢ Rebound Adjustable
â€¢ Body Diamater = 2" O.D.
â€¢ Shaft = 9/16"
â€¢ 7" Stroke Shock = 19 3/4" extended , 12 3/4" compressed
â€¢ 9" Stroke Shock = 23 3/4" extended , 14 3/4" compressed
NOTE: Do not place shock
absorber in a vise (except at the
1. Remove the shock absorber from the vehicle.
2. Raise the black plastic dust cap covering the adjuster button. Hold the shock body where
the piston rod emerges from the cylinder. Depress the button fully, and hold it down while
3. The adjuster has 3 distinct stops (clicks), each of which marks an adjustment position. There are a total of 4 adjustment positions.
4. The shock may have been adjusted previously. Check if the shock is in the zero-position by turning the piston rod counter-clockwise until the zero-stop is felt. DO NOT FORCE!
5. To increase rebound damping, turn the piston clockwise.
6. While the button is depressed, do not turn the piston rod further, otherwise correct adjustment will be disturbed. Release the button and make sure that the adjusting springs fully back into position. As soon as the button is back into position, the piston rod may be moved freely
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Ad posted by:
Performance Parts Supply
13750 Metric Dr.
Roscoe, IL 61073
Member Since: 2011-06-08
Phone Number: 815-389-9999
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here