Welcome to RacingJunk Classifieds, The World's #1 Motorsports Marketplace

Wanted-Whipple Supercharger Parts

a980 or r980 parts


Ad #182106763   Posted:2014-01-12 05:17:37

This ad expired 87 days ago.


Wanted, several spare BAE 5 standard ratio (single rib) exhaust rocker arms-THANKS!
Above Added: Wed January 22, 2014, 2:15 pm EST
Wanted ads are not good, there are so many people from other countries trying to scam us here. Some people here are very criminal too, and any of the texts or e-mails wanting to sell to you with the item in very good condition and same as new, be leery, they are just trying to scam you. I hope this helps some, as I have even asked if they had a purple or pink blower and they always do in very good condition-Thanks, Jim In TN
Above Added: Sun January 19, 2014, 6:36 am EST
PLEASE NO MORE TEXTS or Phone calls or e-mails that want money sent to you by Western Union, Amazon Payment Program or even PayPal, if you do not live in the USA and cannot even speak English. My foreign language skills are very limited and I just want someone who is honest like 99% of the people on Racing Junk. The other 1% can keep your ideas and thoughts in the country you live in now and quit trying to beat good honest people out of their money, and DO NOT call in the middle of the night anymore either? Sorry to all of you good people, but last night was the worst ever! THANKS! Jim
Above Added: Wed January 15, 2014, 10:52 am EST
Please see my other ads for a Pontiac drag car rolling or complete ready to race-Thanks!
Above Added: Tue January 14, 2014, 3:50 pm EST
Hemi Top Fuel head motor, set-up for alcohol ProMod racing and a Pontiac dual-frame, former blower car set-up for heads up racing, please see the other RJ ads-THANKS!
Above Added: Sun January 12, 2014, 6:12 am EST
Wanted a980 or r980 Whipple Charger parts or broken blowers for parts or to rebuild, a980 with the built-in hat needed for parts, old style old school alcohol dragster or funny car blowers, supercharger tools or manuals wanted, send your e-mail message with pictures to csmjimbkyle@bellsouth.net or call me-Thanks

Seller Phone Number: 931-580-8804
Seller Phone Number2: (931) 607-5408
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Payment options:
Item Location: SHELBYVILLE, TN Get Directions To This City
Instructions for buyer: Located in Shelbyville, TN 37160
Contact Seller
This ad expired 87 days ago.
From:    To: 
profile picture Seller Information

Ad posted by:
blown540 (#5296)
Member Since: 2003-03-18

Phone Number: 931-580-8804
Phone Number: (931) 607-5408

Member Feedback
Number of Honor Payments: 34
Average Accepted Sale Price: $410.97
Average Honor Payment: $4.89

Power Seller
Contact Seller
Facebook
Twitter
Print Ad
More
Enter Friend’s Email:

DID YOU BUY THIS ITEM?
Report the sale - click here



RacingJunk.com
106 Main Street, North Adams, MA 01247
Toll Free: 866.326.9227 • Tel: 413.663.3496 • Fax: 413.663.3615 • Email: support@racingjunk.com

Execution Stats: 0.168 sec / 16.0 MB used / 16.1 MB peak