#2 car in 2016 Division 1 S/R by 1 point, (3) Pro-Am finals in 2016, finalist at the richest 10.90 race in history 2016, $6500 on the line!.
Available running after the World Finals in Memphis for $25,000 or available rolling for $18,000 after I return home, our season will be over. This is the "bottom dollar, best deal". NO TRADES OR OFFERS CONSIDERED, THIS CAR SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND SELLS THIS WAY, OR NO WAY.
* Strange struts and brakes
* Wilwood rear disc brakes
* 9" "N" center, 4:56 pro gears
* Strange spool & axles,5/8 studs
* QA-1 aluminum adj. shocks
* Griffin rad. with shroud & fan
* JAZ fuel cell
* Aeromotive Gas/alcohol pump & regulator
* Dedenbear CC-2 command center delay box
* Hoosier 14.5/32W slicks, Brand new in June, 2016
* #8 braided line, carb to cell
* LED interior lights
* working headlights & tail lites
* Suncoast adjustable 4-link
* Suncoast composite corvette body
* Suncoast MS round tube chassis
* #1 Stop air throttle stop
* all good moly heims used
* Custom made Hooker 2 1/4" tube headers
* Includes driveshaft, motor plates
* Gets a LOT of attention at the track, this is a national event calibur car, will fit a 6'3" 275 lb. driver easy.
* Current 7.50 IHRA cert., current SFI belts
* weight running less driver is 1964 lbs., have sheet from the chassis shop that scaled the car and also have all 4-link settings plotted on a computer program.
* 452" BBC just completely freshened, 1050 gas Dominator, cnc ported Canfield 320 aluminum heads, head studs, Comp cams roller cam, PAC triple springs, JE pistons-true 13:1 compression, 700hp. 1:76 fluid release Pro Brake Glide, 300m input, 7 clutch hi gear i purchased new with matching 8" ATI converter, 6000 stall made for this engine that both have 35 passes on them.
* Runs 5.80's off the stop
* vinyl wrap on car, is corvette torch red under
* Can deliver for $1 a mile.