347 Stroker Engine Hotrod Ford Crate Engine
Mustangs-Cobra Kits-GT 40 Call-704 782 7170
When Perfection Counts! Specializing in Complete Custom Built Engines Ranging from Mild Street to all out competition. We are the successful supplier for the Hot Rodder, Super Streeter to all out Eliminator Race track and Marine competitors Around the World. Call 704 782 7170 and we are glad to Help.
THIS LISTING IS FOR OUR: Ford 347
SBF 347 Stroker Custom Built Engine
Part # F347HR-C1 425HP/425TQ
Mild/Mid street car idle tone, immense driveability with over 10in/hg of vac for those running full front acc. Including A/C and Power Brakes as well as a manual or automatic transmission
This is one of many available Hot Rod (HR) series strokers. Designed for the street enthusiast with Quality and budget in mind. The Engines feature a Production OEM Block, OE style Hydraulic roller lifters and an excellent variety of Quality Proven components throughout. SEE DETAILS BELOW
- Seasoned OE Ford 302n 8.2 deck Block
- Oven baked, shot peened and hand cleaned
- Checked for cracks, magnafluxed, sonic checked and stroker clearanced
- Fully Blueprinted
- Line honed mains
- Decked with BHJ Fixture
- Honed with torque plates and finished according to ring package used (Low tension, moly, iron etc)
- Each Block Comes Painted. Has Brass Freeze Plugs, Performance Cam Bearings, New Dowels and galley plugs installed
- Eagle Forged I-Beam 5.4" Rods with ARP Cap screws
- SRP Forged aluminum 10-1 pistons (Pump Gas)
- Eagle Steel 3.400" Stroke Crankshaft
- Moly Rings
- King Hi-Performance Rod & Main Bearings
- Fully Balanced to Within ½ of 1 Gram - All Bearing Clearances Recorded To .0001
- Custom Grind Comp Cams Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- Adjustable Double Roller Timing chain Set
- Camshaft Is Fully Degreed For Best Overall Performance
- New Timing Cover
- New Front Seal
- PP Harmonic Balancer and New Bolt
- Custom Timing Pointer, Calibrated to true TDC
- Melling Oil Pump
- Melling Hardened Oil Pump Drive Rod
-Welded Pick-Up Tube
- Chrome valve covers
- Chrome Oil Pan
- New Fasteners Throughout
- ****Edelbrock or Dart Aluminum Heads- - NO KNOCK OFFS! We encourage and prefer the use of American made products to ensure the quality and integrity of all our engine combinations period!
- 2.02 / 1.60 Stainless Steel 1-Piece Valves
- New Springs, Retainers, Locks, Seals and Guide Plates
- 1 Piece Pushrods
- Scorpion Racing Aluminum Roller Rockers
- Performance gasket set and ARP Bolts
- Hydraulic Roller Lifters
- ****Aluminum Edelbrock air gap Intake Manifold-****-NO KNOCK OFFS
- DYNO TESTED
-DVD of dyno session supplied to customer
- Please call 704 782 7170
ADDITIONAL PARTS/UPGRADES AVAILABLE
- QF 650 Carb, Distributor and wires $895.95
- MSD Ignition package (6AL and Blaster SS Coil) $295.95
- Hardware Finishing Kit (Return springs, fasteners, PCV etc.) 49.95
- Mechanical Fuel Pump $99.95
- Braided stainless Fuel Line and Billet Filter Kit $179.95
This Listing with the turn Key options Listed above is $6999.00
We Also provide a variety of pulley and acc. Kits ranging from 499.99 on up depending on what your requirements are as well as complete Cooling systems, Transmission packages, Hedders and exhaust as well as so Much More. CALL (704 782 7170) FOR MORE DETAILS AND ESTIMATE!
- 3 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty. Comes With Life Time Customer Service!
- Engine Is Given A Final Inspection and Detailed
- Engine Is Crated And Ready For Shipment
- Shipping rates vary, and when combined with other integral parts to complete your build we promise to provide the best possible rates available. Please contact us at 704 782 7170 for a shipping quote.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFO
- All engines are equipped with a detailed build sheet, Copy of Dyno Video, Engine tag with Oil, Timing, Balance and valve lash specifications.
-Engines are shipped dry. NO oil, coolant or fuel present. Please make sure to add adequate amount of oil as designated on tag, new filter along with proper mixture of antifreeze to water ratio in cooling system. Please refer to our online educational videos for further tech and installation specific information.
-****IMPORTANT**** re-check and verify timing setting as described on engine tag even if distributor is not removed to ensure safe amount of timing for engine combination. ****NOTE**** Severe engine damage can occur if proper timing is not set.
CALL 704 782 7170
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Instructions for buyer: We prefer wire transfers or Check. If credit card or Paypal must apply there will be a additional charge associated.
Please contact for further details. 704 782 7170.
Ad posted by:
Concord, NC 28027
Member Since: 2009-06-09
Phone Number: 704 782 7170
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Report the sale - click here