For Sale: Immaculate 248" Mike Bos Comp Elim/Top S
Can't find a nicer car !!!
If you are looking for a "top shelf", 1st class, no expenses spared dragster keep reading.
* 2008 Mike Bos 248" WB slip joint chassis (certified for 6.50 ET, recently recertified)
* Former NHRA Comp Eliminator car
* 900 HP, 434 cid, SB2.2, Small Block Chevy engine w/ 1050 Holley (~40 runs since new)
* ATI "Super Case" Powerglide (freshened and recertified 3 months ago, 5 runs)
* Dart Little M Block
* Cam Motion Roller Cam
* Runs 7.50 @ 174 all day long (1.05 sec 60 ft)
* 1575 lbs. w/ 165 lb. driver (21" wide cage)
* Large radiator and trans cooler ensures round after round consistency
* Professionally wired (K&R wiring harness, switch panel, & delay box)
* Award winning paint job (no decals)
* New wheels, tires, etc, etc, etc.....
* "Show Car" condition
* Headlights so you can see where ya' goin' in those late night final rounds
* EZ to drive and maintain
* > $60k invested
* Complete w/ full tank of gas and fully charged battery. Hit the start button and go racin'
If you don't buy this one you are not serious about buying a dragster, so stop looking.
You can tell your friends that you stole it !!!
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: Will consider trade/partial trade for a NHRA Stocker or Super Stocker
|Will Trade Offers|
Ad posted by:
Member Since: 2006-05-26
Phone Number: 281-858-1072
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
- Member has no other classified ads.
Report the sale - click here