- Stock Eliminator D/E/F –SA
- 350 SBC
- Freshened by Brian Tilburg in April 2016.
- New rocker arms
- New crankshaft
- QJET carb by Danny Ashley
- Extra QJET by Danny Ashley
- .700 under the index in the heat – 50 lbs. heavy (no lightweight oil)
- Car was completely re-wired and re-built in Winter 2015.
- Rebuilt front end, steering box, tie rods, etc.
- Front santuff shocks/rear AFCO shocks.
- AFCO aluminum radiator.
- RacePak IQ3 Dash and Datalogger.
- New fuel system, tank, plumbing, etc.
- Precision performance shifter.
- New 5.38 rear gear.
- New battery, water pump, starter.
- Performance Welding headers.
- Billet Specialties rear wheels w/ Phoneix radials.
- Mickey Thompson rear wheels w/ Hoosier radials.
- Spare hood if you wanted to switch the 327 sbc.
- Metric 200 by Select Transmissions.
This car is in beautiful condition and well maintained. This car is very consistent and wins rounds! The car will be available after the NHRA Nationals in St. Louis (9/25/16). For pictures, please e-mail email@example.com .
Expires on: 01/11/2017
Posted: 09/21/2016, ad expires in 76 days
Seller Information Ad posted by: