THE HONDA CIVIC SI THAT IS COMPLETE AND RUNNING IS A 2014, THE 2ND CAR THAT IS WRECKED IS A 2012/2013
Above Added: Mon October 24, 2016, 9:35 am EST
Above Added: Tue October 11, 2016, 6:22 pm EST
PWC 2014 Honda Civic SI- Ready to race
2014 Body in White Civic build by Compass 360 Racing in 2014. Car started its life in CTSCC 2 races into the 2014 calendar and won 2 ST races. Civic was then purchased from Compass midway through the 2015 PWC season by Team Ost Racing and converted to TCA rules. Vehicles entered 11 PWC races in total in 2015-16 with 9 being top 5s with 8 of those being podiums.
Vehicle is TCA legal with the following extra specs:
- C&R Custom racing radiator with deflector plates and a 1400cfm fan
- Custom Revers 2-way KW Racing shocks build by Klein in Germany with 3 springs set in the front and 2 springs sets in the rear…shocks only have 2 races on them since rebuild by Klein when he was in California
- Front sway bar is the 2012 spec (the smaller one) and the rear sway bar is from the 2013 spec (Larger one)
- K&N Air filter, FlashPro Tune (Comes with the Flashpro) and Custom Ultimate Racing downpipe and racing exhaust
- HPD Legal Race engine mounts
- Skunk 2 rear Camber arms with custom pivot ball bushings
Civic comes ready to race including the new MOTEC C125 Dash
PWC 2013 Honda Civic SI - damaged-needs put together-
- Complete set of new cylinder head valves, springs, retainers and seals
- Use set of Front Control arms
- Use set of rear Control arms
- Front and rear wheel bearing sets
- Front and rear knuckle/spindle sets
- Axles set in components (needs to be put together)
- Spare clutch assembly
- Spare coils for engine
- Spare Throttle body for engine
- 4 sets of race wheels with Pirelli used slicks
- ¼ of a drum of race fuel
- Honda car cover
- Full set of ABS sensors
- Hood, Front Fenders, Trunk Lid
Needs transmission windshield left door panel left rear panel and some braces straighten out
Above Added: Tue October 11, 2016, 6:06 pm EST
2- Honda Civic SI 2012, one complete car, won 2nd place in the TCA 2015 World Challenge, 2nd car was wrecked, tear down was started for rebuild.
1- 2009 Roadmaster Gooseneck Triple Axle 44' enclosed car hauler.
Enkei Wheels, Rays Wheels, Pirelli tires, Longacre scale pad with pneumatic lift, two Evo suits.
Too many tools, extra parts and accessories to list. Please email for a complete list.