You must call for a CN number before sending any parts to be processed. Call 636.234.0975 or email email@example.com
Benefits for Motor Sports
In extreme environments, such as automobile or motorcycle racing, every component must work in harmony at 100% capacity. Races are won and lost by fractions of a second, so it all comes down to getting the most power output possible. With the ISF Process, the energy normally lost to friction is now available in the form of increased power output. Once friction is reduced, the engine will run cooler allowing for longer durability of parts and fewer failures. To the high performance racing market - Smooth and Shiny means faster and cooler.
The benefits are:
* Allows a freer movement of parts with less surface resistance
* Improves precision of gear mating resulting in maximum efficiency
* Extends life of parts and reduces risk of part failure during operation
* Increases power density that allows for larger motors or smaller transmissions
* Reduces maintenance expenses and fuel costs
* Increases power output resulting in increased speed
"REM is registered trademark of REM Chemicals Inc. registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office."
Other parts that may be Rem Finished
QC Gear Set $ 25.00
Transmission Input or
Output Shaft $ 40.00
Transmission Cluster $ 50.00
Trans. Gear $ 12.50 each
Driveshaft Slip Yoke $ 20.00
We will quote prices for other gears & transmission parts or bearings.
We do keep common 9 inch Ford bearings and circle track wheel bearings and races on the shelf in stock. You can also purchase your ring & pinion from us. Please check with Randy 636.234.0975 OR firstname.lastname@example.org